Royal Claptrap!

Dont know whether I should put this in here or GC as I'm not really convinced that its a decent betting opportunity, and I'm not particularly bothered about the Royal Family. Hills are running a book after the Charles-Camilla wedding announcement: William to be engaged in 2005 - 20/1, married in 2005 - 33/1. Harry to be engaged in 2005 - 25/1, married in 2005 - 50/1. Camilla to be Queen by 1/1/2010 - 6/1. Thought they'd announced she wouldnt ever become Queen, she will be titled Princess Consort if Charles becomes King, so thats ropey for a start. Charles to renounce the throne by 31/12/05 - 5/1 (I dont think this is a bad bet) Who will be monarch on 1/1/2010: Queen 1/2 Charles 2/1 William 10/1 (that cant be bad) Harry 33/1 (God forbid!!) Andrew 100/1 monarchy abolished 500/1 500/1!! Jesus Christ !! Now I'm not suggesting back the f****r, but if they had a rush of bets on that would they be obliged to advise the police of a possible revolution?? For 500/1 I might be tempted to start the bloody thing!! Hold on, theres a knock on the door!! This could have the potential to be sicker than the Pope thread :loon :loon :eek :loon

Re: Royal Claptrap! Can't beat Hills for coming out with totally unbackable specials!!! William/Harry engagement or marriage aint gonna happen this year Although I reckon it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibilty for Charles to renounce the throne I can't see why he would do so this year The only one that has any potential is the Queen to still be monarch on 1/1/2010, I think 1/2 is a decent price, but wouldn't want my money tied up for nearly 5 years!!!