Black Caviar in progress

After a long time of rest and a testing trip to the UK for the Group I Jubilee Stakes at the Royal Ascot, Black Caviar’s connections has been very excited by the mare’s progress. The daughter of Bel Esprit got her 22nd straight win in the Golden Jubilee Stakes living the Group I winner Moonlight Cloud behind. "She’s resting, she’s recovering really well and as a matter of fact, we are pretty excited by the way she is looking at the moment,” Taylor said. He also said that owner/trainer Peter Moody is not yet stating any decision if the six-year-old champion will be on a racetrack in 2013, but they are optimistic that she will have preparations in the autumn. "She will be off up north for a month or so on a water walker and Peter will bring her back and she will go into training I would suggest and then we’ll make a decision then,” Taylor said. "We are all keen to see her back on the track. The decision hasn’t been made but I would say, if you were a betting man, we will see her on the track again. "You don’t race for long but you can have foals for many years .”