Stake Offered for 5 players Staked $165 Winnings $145.77 CLOSED

Burnley Joe

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PokerStars Tournament #614010003, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00 USD 33248 players Total Prize Pool: $332480.00 USD Tournament started 2012/09/02 18:30:00 WET [2012/09/02 13:30:00 ET] Dear bigmck111, You finished the tournament in 606th place. A USD 93.09 award has been credited to your Real Money account. You earned 148.94 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/leader-board/ Congratulations! Thank you for participating. All in pre with aj suited v monkeys a6 off. Rubbish. Cheers for the stake pal. (Ps it ok to sort out $ tomorrow as I'm on the iPad here?)

Re: Stake Offered for 3 players This Sunday 26th August out in Big $11 AK Vs AA, out in the storm AK vs 10-10, sorry no screenshots. Horrible run tonight and to cap it off ran in to AA again with 9 left and 5 seats in the pokerplayer leeds game on G. Not my night tonight :sadthanks again for the stake joe, sorry mate.

Sorry Joe, forgot to say about that. I'll obviously run through the $36 and whatever $12 is most profitable (if any) will be our remaining stake. It'll be Thursday night or Monday before I get to play again, due to work. Will shout you as soon as I register in any games. Most likely be a $22 and an $11. :hope