** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sunderland v Reading > Sat 25 August

Under 2.5 goals @ 1.8 - StanJames. Unders seem to be the best option here, as I think despite the signing of Saha, Sunderland aren't going to offer much going forward until they sign another striker. But they still will be Defensively organised under MON. Reading will probably offer more defensively this season than they will going forward. They have made a number of new signings, but none that really will change how they play, or provide more flair in the right department. I see this being a tight affair, but I wouldn't put anyone off backing Sunderland, as I don't think reading will offer much away from home.

Re: Sunderland v Reading > Sat 25 August Obviously Sunderland reached an agreement with Wolverhampton for Fletcher. But as far as I know, he is still injured. Furthermore I don't think he would be registered in time to play in that match against Reading. MON prefers to play Sessegnon as a striker, mostly along with Campbell. Youngster Wickham looks to be out of favour and young South Korean striker Ji-Won doesn't look to be good enough for the Premier Leauge (yet). Reading's best striker is undoubtedly the Russian hitman Porgrebnyak. Other than that they do not look like to have a goal scoring offense/squad. They were lucky to take the draw against Stoke as they got the penalty undeserved. Under 2.5 is my call as well. GL to you and all other backers here.

Re: Sunderland v Reading > Sat 25 August with the new signings thats been made in the last 24hrs the crowd will be like a 12th man today, fletchers mystery injury means he is available to play but whether he will start or not is another matter, johnson on the other hand wasnt signed in time altho i have read a couple of rumours on our forum he was i dont believe them. so i think saha up front n sess playing just behind him is the way MON will start today. our only injurys are in defence with bardsley out for 6 weeks but craig gardner has shown he is good cover there. last season we beat all 3 newly promoted teams comfortably at the SOL and i think it will be the same this year, im a bit biased as im a season ticket holder but since he took over MON has made the stadium of light a very hard place for teams to come and play at. just have to see our results against citeh in the league n arsenal in the cup to see that. so with that im goin for a big win to start the season off with a bang! sunderland -1 5pts @3.5 (whills) sunderland win 10pts @ 1.95 (whills)