Flat Racing Tuesday 21st of August

*Between Us - Brighton 3:45* It is hard to ignore money for a Sir Mark Prescott horse, and he seldom leaves a favourite behind, and this horse has all the credentials of a typical Prescott winner. This horse hacked up by 5 lengths last time out at Yarmouth, and a 6 pound penalty ain't going to stop another win if it runs a similar race. It went off in front pillar to post last time out and looked a horse with more than 6 pounds in hand of the handicapper, more like a stone. This is Prescott's only runner tomorrow, and he has a mighty 32% win strike-rate at Brighton. Should win. *1 Point WIN @ 6/4 VC BOG*

Re: Flat Racing Tuesday 21st of August Brighton - 3.15 - Sweet Liberta @ 8/1 Bet365 Only shown modest form so far this year but i felt her run last time was better than the bare result. She travelled nicely for most of the race before fading in the final furlong or 2. Dropped back in trip for a first attempt at 10f i feel she will fare much better. Goes back to turf from the AW and is dropped 3lb from the handicapper too. Yard in sparkling form and it wouldnt surprise me to see this one get off the mark

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.