Under 5.5 glory hunt.

JdsGooner90

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Under 5.5 glory hunt. Thanks, to be honest most of the teams i havent heard of but its not like im picking random games as if i was to do that im sure i would have lost by now, i just simply do a quick research on games which look close, past 5 results of both teams then decide wether or not i feel there will be goals, seems to be working so far :hope

Re: Under 5.5 glory hunt. Ive tried both of these (under 5.5, even under 6.5, and over 0.5) and always come a cropper! Thing is, law of averages and probability will see that long term you will eventually lose. Your going great so far, but you might wana withdraw at some stage, or change tact, your call obviously. The best I did was by doing EITHER over 0.5 or under 5.5/or 6.5, so at least you always had a 50/50 chance of missing the inevitable shocker. I recall 1 guy at betfair a few years ago, laying no hat trick at 1.03 EVERY live game, and he made like £30 into £20`000, and kept going and eventually went bust. And there was that guy schalke, former snooker player, who claimed he KNEW about snooker, and did a thread on live snooker events and just backed players to win each frame when the other guy needed about 4 snookers, and he did like 300 frames in a row, making £50 into about £5`000, and that went pear shaped too. Basically the moral of the story is, mix it up a little or prepare to lose at some stage. Best of luck btw, I love to see these succeed :hope

Re: Under 5.5 glory hunt. I take your point but its not like i have loads of money riding on this, as it stands ive made £17.49 profit and to me theres no point taking any of that out just yet, if i bust i bust, ive already done better then i thought i would as whenever i try the over 0.5 hunt the best ive done is 16 in a row! Thanks for your posts but ill continue what im doing, if i was doing it for a lot more money then i would probably do what you advised but for now its just for fun and to see how far i can go :ok