** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

West Indies vs New Zealand - Test Series

kevshat

West Indies and New Zealand finished the limited overs leg of their action last week and on Wednesday they begin a two match test series, both matches are live on Sky in the UK and they look to have the regular markets priced up about them. Schedule: [TABLE=width: 630]

[TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%]Wed Jul 25 - Sun Jul 29 14:00 GMT | 10:00 local 15:00 BST [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 1st Test - West Indies v New Zealand Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound, Antigua [/TD] [TD=width: 20%] 39.png 26 - 30° C ci_weather_rightarrow.gif [/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Thu Aug 2 - Mon Aug 6 15:00 GMT | 10:00 local 16:00 BST [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 2nd Test - West Indies v New Zealand Sabina Park, Kingston, Jamaica [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: West Indies vs New Zealand - Test Series Series preview: 3pts D.Vettori Top New Zealand Series Bowler 15/8 Stan James

Neil Wagner has a very good record in domestic cricket and appears as though he’ll make his debut in this series but the wickets out in the Caribbean have gone very spin orientated which should suit Vettori down to the ground. He’s still New Zealand’s best bowler in all conditions and I expect him to come out of this two match series with the most scalps. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/west-indies-vs-new-zealand-test-series-betting-daniel-vettori-looks-solid-in-the-top-new-zealand-bowler-market

Re: West Indies vs New Zealand - Test Series 1st test preview: 4pts K.van Wyk's Performance Pts - 72&Over 5/6 Bet365

Van Wyk has shown himself to be very able with the bat and on these slow turning wickets I think he will be in the game throughout, especially when the quality of Daniel Vettori is bowling. I would expect him to go close to covering a line of 72pts with the bat alone over two innings but with the potential for scoring in good chunks with the gloves I’m even more happy to take the overs. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/west-indies-vs-new-zealand-1st-test-betting-kruger-van-wyk-can-cover-his-performance-target-with-bat-and-gloves

Re: West Indies vs New Zealand - Test Series Hello Kevshat! First I want to thank you for the work you do for this community. I follow you over the past 2 years and think you are one of the best punters around here, even if the last couple of months weren´t so successful. I have a question to you and think some other followers are also interested in. Over the last couple of months you are writing previews of all kind of sports in the European Sports Betting Section of the Puntersloungeforum. But how should we know what is only a preview and what are you really betting. For Example: Yesterday you wrote 4 previews for the Betfair world matchplay an then only played 3 of them. I´m a little bit confused about that. Could you please explain?

Re: West Indies vs New Zealand - Test Series I've taken one outright and one match bet for the series and first test. Not a huge fan of taking outrights in 2 match series and most of the lines for the first test look about right and there isn't a lot of history to go by on this ground because it hasn't been used for a test since the farce of the West Indies vs England game 3 years ago. My outright bet is this one:

Series preview: 3pts D.Vettori Top New Zealand Series Bowler 15/8 Stan James

Neil Wagner has a very good record in domestic cricket and appears as though he’ll make his debut in this series but the wickets out in the Caribbean have gone very spin orientated which should suit Vettori down to the ground. He’s still New Zealand’s best bowler in all conditions and I expect him to come out of this two match series with the most scalps. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/west-indies-vs-new-zealand-test-series-betting-daniel-vettori-looks-solid-in-the-top-new-zealand-bowler-market

and this is the match bet.
1st test preview: 4pts K.van Wyk's Performance Pts - 72&Over 5/6 Bet365

Van Wyk has shown himself to be very able with the bat and on these slow turning wickets I think he will be in the game throughout, especially when the quality of Daniel Vettori is bowling. I would expect him to go close to covering a line of 72pts with the bat alone over two innings but with the potential for scoring in good chunks with the gloves I’m even more happy to take the overs. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/west-indies-vs-new-zealand-1st-test-betting-kruger-van-wyk-can-cover-his-performance-target-with-bat-and-gloves

Re: West Indies vs New Zealand - Test Series

Hello Kevshat! First I want to thank you for the work you do for this community. I follow you over the past 2 years and think you are one of the best punters around here' date=' even if the last couple of months weren´t so successful. I have a question to you and think some other followers are also interested in. Over the last couple of months you are writing previews of all kind of sports in the European Sports Betting Section of the Puntersloungeforum. But how should we know what is only a preview and what are you really betting. For Example: Yesterday you wrote 4 previews for the Betfair world matchplay an then only played 3 of them. I´m a little bit confused about that. Could you please explain?[/quote'] Hi mate, I will always quote which bets I have actually taken myself like I have above :ok.