Senshi's Challenge

Senshi

Senshi Poker Goals Live Poker Ø Top 3 at My Local Poker League Ø Win My Local Poker League Ø Final Table Live Tournament below 50 Runners Ø Win Live Tournament below 50 Runners Ø Cash Live Tournament above 100 runners Ø Final Table Live Tournament above 100 Runners Ø Win Live Tournament above 100 Runners Ø Cash in £100+ Tournament Online Poker Ø Cash in an MTT tournament upto 250 players Ø Cash in an MTT tournament 250+ Players Ø Final Table an MTT tournament upto 250 players Ø Final Table an MTT tournament 250+ players Ø Win an MTT tournament upto 250 players Ø Win an MTT tournament 250+ Players Ø Cash for 3 Figures Ø Cash for 4 figures Ø Bankroll upto $200 Ø Bankroll upto $500 Ø Bankroll upto $1000 Ø Play Cash and win a hand for $100+ Ø Win a Punters Lounge League Game Ø Win a Punters Lounge League I don’t expect to do each one straight away and I know some of them will be achieved or could be in one tournament for example winning a MTT of 250+ may well get my bankroll above $500 and similar for live ones. I will put my weekly league results on here. Some of these I have already done but these were the goals I had in mind, had told Rhino Power about them yesterday and thought I might as well post them up. However, with no proof of them being done I am challenging myself to do it again and remember to get proof this time and with time I may well set more, hopefully. Anyway the first one I am challenging myself to do is get my Online Bankroll upto $200. It started at $20 on Friday and I currently have it upto $65 with quite alot of success playing the 9 man $5.50 STT on 888. It could very well be higher too but a little lack of discipline saw me play a $11 MTT buy in and a Hyper Turbo which I hate for the Sunday Challenge on 888. Although I did come close to it was a silly thing to do. Will not be playing tonight due to work and tomorrow I have the PL League game I am playing so will pick this up on Thursday/Friday and aim to get to the $200 mark by Sunday. Will post screenshots of some of the ones I have achieved to date when I get my head around uploading pictures.

Re: Senshi's Challenge Well I got it upto a $100. Decided to withdraw the initial investment out. So that put me back to $70. So am now just playing with profit. However, seen some crazy decisions made by people which has knocked me down to $50 but overall the beats I took at this point from these players. I do not think were long term winning moves by them. Opening UTG with 25o and calling a 3 bet from my button when I had A10s is prime example but not going to let it get me down and continue over the weekend.