Switzerland > Super League > 28-29 July

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 28 July 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC St. Gallen v FC Zürich (18:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Grasshopper Club Zürich v FC Basel (18:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 29 July 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]BSC Young Boys v FC Thun (12:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Lausanne-Sport v Servette FC (12:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Luzern v FC Sion (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Switzerland > Super League > 28-29 July GC - Basel GC comes from a 1-0 away win against struggling YB, their first win in 9 matches (including last season). Basel played 2-2 against Lucerne and having to put up a hard fight; on Tuesday they comfortably won their CL qualification match against Tallin, resting some players. GC still misses Zuber and Abrashi out for Olympics, else everybody should be on board; Basel will miss P. Degen and all the boys still at the Olympics. Not sure if central defense will see Sauro or Kovac, apart from that the team should be pretty unchanged from last weekend, maybe Cabral for Yapi or Diaz. GC is much improved in comparison to last season and having netted a win finally will lift morale. Against Basel they have nothing to loose, so they will not feel a lot of pressure. Basel has had something of a slow start, against Lucerne only their class and GK Sommer in extra-form prevented the first loss. They are very confident even when behind, so they are pretty hard to beat. I see a lively game coming up, GC will probably try to come out of a stronger defense than usual, but still I would expect them to be quite positive. For Basel it will be business as usual. They will not change tactics (manager Vogel made that clear lately, they will not adapt to any opponent in Switzerland based on their superior skill) and try to dominate the ball and press forward. As such I would assume quite some goals could be in the air. I am no specials in O/U betting, but 1.65 for the O2.5 could be a bit of value. Apart from that I don't see a lot of value betting on this at the moment, so I will have to skip this one. No bet.

Re: Switzerland > Super League > 28-29 July St. Gallen - Zürich St. Gallen has started their comeback season well with a 1-1 at home against YB and a 1-0 win away in Lausanne. At Zurich, it is almost back to crisis mode after giving away the win in the first match in Lucerne and loosing 2-0 against Thun at home. Both teams should be rather unchanged with Zurich mainly missing Chikaoui and the Olympic games players. St. Gallen played the first two matches decently and were well organised for a bigger part. Still, they have definitely their weaknesses at the back. As usual, they will come out to fight, especially in front of their enthusiastic fans. Zurich OTOH will probably have a bit of an easier match then at home against Thun, as St. Gallen will not only sit back. This should suit them, but it is quite possible that they already feel some pressure. Bookies have Zurich as slight favorites, which I would be ready to challenge. I do think that there is some value on St. Gallen not losing this one. BF AH markets have not really formed as of yet, but I would be looking for St. Gallen AH 0 @2.05 or +0.5 @1.75. St. Gallen AH +0.5 @1.65 (BF; not matched at time of writing)

Re: Switzerland > Super League > 28-29 July YB - Thun YB has started the season pretty weak, 1-1 in St. Gallen, losing against GC at home; as well in EL qualification they lost in Chisinau and only qualified in penalty shoot-outs, so definitely no good start to the season. Thun only drew 0-0 in their opener, but won away last week in Zurich; they seem to work already quite well as a team and new striker Anatole looks good. There were no specific team news available, YB will still miss Bobadilla and Doubai as in the first matches. This is a derby match (both teams from canton Berne) and therefore both teams will be motivated today. YB is already a bit under pressure and surely their confidence won't be overly high. Thun again will come more out of secured defense and will want to strike on counter attacks, which worked quite well against Zurich last week. Bookies have YB on 1.8, which I think is too low, given their weak start to the season and the fact that Thun are definitely no push overs. I like taking Thun not to lose this one. Unfortunately AH markets are quite underdeveloped on BF for Super League, so I will take again Thun to win and the Draw. Thun @4.9 & draw @4

Re: Switzerland > Super League > 28-29 July Lausanne - Servette Lausanne started drawing in Thun and then losing against St.Gallen. Servette lost both matches agains Basel and in Sion 0-1. Servette qualified easily in EL for the next round. Lausanne bought former Barca player Gabri this week, but I am not sure he will start already today. Servette will still miss quite a couple of players, so the bench will be rather thin. Again, this is a match with derby character, winning this one is quite important for both teams. Lausanne needs points fast and Servette needs to correct their bad start. Team wise I rate Servette higher, but obviously they still have problems. Bookies have both teams equal, which probably is not completely right (as Servette still is the better team), but value is too slim for me, so I leave this one out. No bet