A.I. Racerater

Not posted much since closing my AI football thread at the end of the season. So going to try to replicate the idea behind the football one with horseracing. Had the prog running for a couple of weeks now on live racing and hopefully it has started learning and sorting the wheat from the chaff. Ive stuck £100 in B365 and will be backing every selection to win a fixed £5.00 profit ie odds of 6 bet £1 - £5 profit if a winner. The screenshot was taken @ 12.50 and those are the B365 odds that I took at the time. Will post until the £100 is gone :\ or by some miracle I manage to double the bank. Todays selections racerater.jpg :ok

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: A.I. Racerater First day and the cash is flowing like the mighty Zambezi :rollin A bit unfortunate with Head Space who tried to duck out quicker than my mate when it's his round (but thats life :eyes ) Also thought Sir Mike and Graylin Valentino ran well considering the prices. captureodpk.jpg staked 17.63 returned 18.56 Profit 0.93 Yield 5.27%

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.