Fantastic blast off [1:1 return] **SOLD OUT**

Samba_SamPa

• Name: Peter Norton
  • Stake Requested: $120 @ 20 shares of $6
  • Event/Tournament: iPoker Sunday Blast ($109) and Paddy Fantastic Friday ($11)
  • Offer: 1:1 of any winnings = 1 share worth 5%
  • Date of Event/Tournaments: 29th June and 1st July

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Peter Norton agree to play the above tournaments and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. --------------------- Shares available for a package comprising of Friday 29th June's $1500 added Fantastic Friday on Paddy and Sunday 1st July's $200k Gtd Sunday Blast on iPoker. Shares on a 1:1 basis, I am taking 20% myself and allocating 5% for Graeme's charity, so there are 15 x $6 shares remaining if any of you are interested :cheers --------------------- Samba - 4 shares - 20% - $24 paid BHF - 1 share - 5% - paid Rhino_Power - 1 share - 5% - $6 paid ooblio - 9 shares - 45% - $54 paid kevsul - 4 shares - 20% - $24 paid BurnleyJoe - 1 share - 5% - $6 paid --------------------- Fantastic Friday - 18th of 171 - $43.33 returned

Re: Fantastic blast off [1:1 return] **SOLD OUT**

Ammend mine to 45 %, and Burnley Joe takes the other 5% :ok Let me know, how , and when you want funds transfered Samba :ok
No probs, thanks both :ok Can take Stars (nortzledg) / Neteller / Bank Tran (would need to PM you details for final 2) - and any time before it starts is gut :cheers

Re: Fantastic blast off [1:1 return] **SOLD OUT** Out 18th for $43.33 Blinds seemed to be quite big compared to Stacks to what I remember from last time I was in the money. In 9th but only 11 x BBs. Doubled up the shortie when he shoved from mid pos. Cost me an extra 4.3k to win 9.7k so easy call given the stacks. Was a flip QT v 66 and I missed Next hand got it all in with up and down straight draw, any 8, 9, Q or K and took the pot, but missed again. Not unhappy with either hand tbh (except the missing) - with 11 BBs it's going to be if you win the flip you go deep, if you don't you go home On to Sunday now :hope

Re: Fantastic blast off [1:1 return] **SOLD OUT**

Well done on getting itm' date=' Totally agree with the way you played the hands, as the others were doing exactly the same but not getting called![/quote'] Yeah, once we were in the money, I'm not too interested in blinding down to ladder up a couple of places - I want to go for the win. I took down the Freddie Mays Bounty tonight, and can think of 2 crucial flips I won, so it's just the luck at the end - you either have it or you don't :hope we're in the position on Sunday to be worrying about it

Re: Fantastic blast off [1:1 return] **SOLD OUT** 1269th of 1428 remaining, reg not finished yet for final numbers On 7,790 chips, blinds will be 50/100 so loadsa room for play. Played lots of pots, only the 1 damaging hand, but it cost me circa 4k chips. Been as high as 10500 before that, and as low as 6000, so back on an upward curve :ok