** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

£50 non-redeemable cash

A7

I'm using Skybet/Betfair for my matched betting at the moment. I have a £50 non redeemable cash amount in my account. Slightly different to a £50 free bet in that unlike the free bet I can obviously break this £50 bet up into various bets if I wish. Which brings me to the question - Is there any more profit to be made from breaking it down into various bets or does it come to roughly the same amount? If anyone knows hows how to best play this - please let me know. Thanks.

Re: £50 non-redeemable cash The trouble with free bets,is you don't get your stake money back.So you have to strike a balance between not betting at short odds,where the profit part of the bet is too small,and long odds,where the bookie's profit margin is too big anyway.I tend to try somewhere between 2/1 and 5/1. The advantage of being able to split your stake is that you could have several smaller tries at those sort of odds.If a number of them were in the same race or event,that would increase your chances of picking at least one winner.