** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

LOI perfomances

scaled.php?server=32&filename=85061485.jpg&res=landing Times are changing, but there's something you have to do. So I'm less active here than usual, but from now I'll try to give advice for each round of this league. Another change is this new thread where I'll post my ratings for "my league" (call me Irish @Bagzi).:rollin Ratings will be formed based on several factors: table (1st half and full time), form (last home and away games), team news (missings and returns of players), H2H (statistics in mutual matches of clubs), team mood (morale, motive and stamina of players with coaches statements), weather, pitch, fans... I think it would be enough, good luck! :beer

• 3 weeks later...

Re: LOI - ratings 2012 Most football leagues start, so I'll only display a summary of matches (team performance) from now. That is one of the main factor for the prediction of each following round and I hope it will be helpful for all of us. Here is a little explanation of how I work: I show superiority of teams (in 100 percent) after reading reports and seen the match highlights. PUSHa37f938c3159.jpg*fair result PUSH5f5faddf2f11.jpg *home team deserved a better result PUSH574a19660e37.jpg *away team deserved a better result