Charity Poker Event 2- €400 Added Merchandise- BetVictor Poker - Sun 1st July 7.30pm

morlspin

bv468.gif Hi Guys The Charity events are flooding in and all very much appreciated, this time its the amazing BetVictor Poker who have offered us a Value Added event on behalf of the British Heart Foundation and my Dad's charity appeal. Here are the full details: Name - BHF Added Value Charity Event Date - Sunday 1st July Time - 7.30pm BST Buy in - €5 entry and €5 rake to charity. Open to - All BetVictor Players Structure - 2000 chips with 10 min blinds Prizes - Regular payout with the entry fees and these prizes on top: Top 3 players will receive a 300 piece Bet Victor Poker Chip set Top 10 players will receive a Bet Victor Bronze Card Protector I will also be adding some more merchandise when I work out what we have! This will be exclusive to PL players but the other prizes and money payout are open to all players. Thanks again to Andy @ Bet Victor, much appreciated! Download Bet Victor Poker Here

Re: Charity Poker Event 2- €400 Added Merchandise- BetVictor Poker - Sun 1st July 7.3

Like I am unable to play the one at Stan James, because I am on holiday I would like to play this one for Charity. Do I need to fill in a special code for Betvictor so that I am linked to this forum? Thanks
I think if you click Betvictor anywere on the forum it automatically links you to forum if you sign up via that click. Nice one VC hopefuly raise a few quid:ok

Re: Charity Poker Event 2- €400 Added Merchandise- BetVictor Poker - Sun 1st July 7.3

Nice one, great work BetVictor. Need to sort my old account out, but should be there in time :)
Hi Bart, if you (or anyone else for that matter) have any issues with your account, just drop an email to [email protected] and we'll sort it for you personally. All the best, Andy.

Is Bet Victor a new name for VC?
Yes, a rebranding. Also depending on how long ago you played there, worth mentioning that they moved from ipoker to IGT (Entraction) network a while ago too. Any existing shortcut and/or download links should pick up the new software ok though ;) VC is actually where it all started for me many years ago, true story, happy memories :)

Me too Keith' date=' it was my first and only site for a long time when I first started playing. Geez I miss tribeca, I used to love the lobby too, fun times :) I think I got banned for some reason but cant remember why...used to get chat banned regular LOL[/quote'] Ahh, the good ol' Tirbeca days:) If they hadn't sold out I think they would be giving Stars a run for their money today. We miss those days too - it's a real shame that they are no more:(

I emailed Betvictor with a poker query on 21st May' date=' and got a (unsatisfactory) reply on 13th June :lol So belt yourself in for a looooong ride ;)[/quote'] Hi, can you let me know your BetVictor Poker screen name and I will look into why it took so long for you to get a response (and an unsatisfactory one at that).

Very nice Victor :clap. I wont be playing it though, as for my personal reasons.
This and more :).
I emailed Betvictor with a poker query on 21st May' date=' and got a (unsatisfactory) reply on 13th June :lol So belt yourself in for a looooong ride ;)[/quote']

Re: Charity Poker Event 2- €400 Added Merchandise- BetVictor Poker - Sun 1st July 7.3 If any PL members want to sign up to play now, we have an exclusive reload bonus available Code: PLRELOAD Deposit Match: 200% Max Bonus: €200 Earn Rate: €1 of bonus earned for every 10 VIP Points earned within 30 days from use of code Payout after 30 days

Re: Charity Poker Event 2- €400 Added Merchandise- BetVictor Poker - Sun 1st July 7.3 Hello All, Just a reminder that the Charity Tournament on BetVictor Poker takes place tomorrow night. There are only four players registered so far which won't provide a great donation so if you're serious about helping Graeme, please remember to register. Andy.