Charity Poker Event 1 - €250 Added - Stan James - Monday 25th June 8.30pm

morlspin

Hi All The amazing folks over at Stan James have offered my charity appeal a Money Added Tournament on behalf of my Charity Appeal for the British Heart Foundation. If you dont have an account with Stan James yet, please Download Stans Poker here! Here are the details: Name - BHF Charity Added Value Event Date - Monday 25th June 2012 Time - 8.30pm BST Buy in - As below Prizepool - €250 added Structure - 2000 Starting Stack with 10 min blinds The event is open to everyone in the hope that we make some decent money, and the buy ins will be as follows: Buy in €0.01 buy in + €2 fee

Rebuys are €0.01 + €2 fee

Add ons €0.01 + €2 fee ALL FEES (€2) Will be donated to the charity. Download Stans Poker here!

Re: Charity Poker Event 1 - €250 Added - Stan James - Monday 25th June 8.30pm In & will donate 100% of any winnings I bink in this tourney to the charity fund. Great gesture by Stan James who have already given us so much added value, I salute you Stan, nice one :ok Great one to support everyone, get regging!

Re: Charity Poker Event 1 - €250 Added - Stan James - Monday 25th June 8.30pm im in 2 defo great way in helping but i will be sit out of this usually working on monday nights and will reg later on if i do play like bart and bink it i would just pass the winnings all to this charity keep up the good work here :clap

Re: Charity Poker Event 1 - €250 Added - Stan James - Monday 25th June 8.30pm

I am not happy with Stan James. For some reason they have blocked my account!. So I can't play this :@
Have you used the account for betting (and have you won)? If so, that may be the reason, though you should have been informed about it. Sure Paul will be able to sort out the poker side for you, if that is the reason. :ok Well done Pete :clap and all who played - over €200 raised in fees :notworthy

Re: Charity Poker Event 1 - €250 Added - Stan James - Monday 25th June 8.30pm Good fun game played in good spirit. Of the €100 I won, €25 will be going to Graeme's page for the British Heart Foundation. €25 is going to NSPCC, which Rhino Power's son is raising money for (Simon and I had agreement pre-tourney). And €50 will be going to CLIC Sargent, which is always my charity of choice when doing runs. Thanks again to Graeme and Stan James for laying it on, and Graeme for giving me all his chips ;) :cheers :cheers

Re: Charity Poker Event 1 - €250 Added - Stan James - Monday 25th June 8.30pm Well played Samba. A real rollor-coaster performance. Whilst i found the dealer most uncharitable the main thing is that a lot of money has been raised for good causes and Graeme can be proud of his efforts.