MLB: June 18th 2012 picks

Hello everyone: NyMets -1.5 pt @2.40 Pinnacle stake 3 LaAngels @1.93 Pinnacle stake 2 Kc @2.05 Pinnacle stake 3 Chicago Cubs @2.18 Pinnacle stake 2 Arizona X NyYankees-Atlanta over 6.5 pt @2.13 Bet365 stake 5 -Dickey is coming off 5 straight win and 7 of 8,he allowed just 2 runs in his last 39.2 innings pitched and h is off a 1 hit complete game in Tb,he is 10-1 for the season and 5-0 1.45 ERA at home,Arrieta has won just 2 times in his last 10 games and he is 1-3 4.68 away from home this season.. - the angels are in form (7-3 in the last 10) and Williams is pitching well at home,Cain in coming off a fantastic perferct game and i think he will be a little relaxed after that game,if i don't remember wrong recently (Buerhle,Braden,Halladay and Humber) pitched a bad game the their next game after their perfect game,maybe Cain will do the same? -Sanchez has a good ERA in his career against the royals and Happ is coming off a 4 games losing streak and receive nearly no run support in these 4 games.. -Stewart is 1-4 6.31 in 20 games at the United Center in his young career and have a bad game against the cubs a month ago,Garza is 1-0 3.00 ERA in games played at the United Center in his career.. - i'm taking a combo bet here,Miley has a good home record (4-1 2.87 ERA ) and Noesi is 0-3 8.15 ERA in 7 games away from home this season,i will add the over in the yankees-braves game because Sabathia allowed at least 3 runs in 5 of his last 6 games and Minor has a 6.58 ERA away from home,he has a 2-2 record away because Atlanta score often when he is on the mound away from home,a week ago was 6-4 yankees with this same matchup..

Re: MLB: June 18th 2012 picks

NyMets -1.5 pt @2.40 Pinnacle stake 3 LaAngels @1.93 Pinnacle stake 2 Kc @2.05 Pinnacle stake 3 Chicago Cubs @2.18 Pinnacle stake 2 Arizona X NyYankees-Atlanta over 6.5 pt @2.13 Bet365 stake 5
a very good night :nana MLB 2012 record on PL : 72-65-1 (+40,052)