bbotd sunday

Amuse Me 330 Worcester 5/2 PP hasnt looked back since reverting to fences and is seeking a four timer...has been raised an accumulative 18 pound for the hatrick of wins but seems to keep finding more and should do so again in a race which he can dominate. McCoy and ONeill are in sparkling form of late which adds to my reasoning and they won for me on saturday after a fall prevented a sure fire win on friday.

Re: bbotd sunday 15.50 Curragh: Sharestan @ 7/4 Betfred Sharestan looked like a group winner in the making when winning the Irish Lincolnshire easily at the start of the Irish flat season. He has been a unlucky 2nd at Leopardstown after that when only a head beaten to Famous Name and you can't fault him for finishing 3rd to Windsor Palace in the G3 Mooresbridge Stakes at the Curragh one month ago as he got too much to do by his Jockey Johnny Murtagh. He was also only 1½ beaten by St Nicholas Abbey that day, who finished 2nd, and who franked this form recently at Epsom. Tomorrow's main danger Learn has an Irish Derby entry and is certainly a very good horse but makes his seasonal reappearance and is probably not 100% for this. Sharestan should have nothing to fear from the rest of the field, so that the only worry might be the very soft going but I actually think he won't have a problem with that.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.