Flat Racing Sunday 27th

3.40 Curragh Homecoming Queen 5pts win @ 11/10 Coral Can't wait to see if she can back up her Guineas win in this. I suspect she will and she could end up being one of the best even money shots for a long time. She absolutely hacked up at Newmarket and yes its hard to determine how good the form is but at the end of the day she won by a huge margin and set a faster time than Camelot. Even if the opposition had their chances ruined by being loaded in the stalls it still doesn't account for the 2 second faster time than Camelot. She set a fast pace and just didn't look back. If she hadn't had so many races before the Guineas, I am sure many would be raving about that performance as we all did with Frankel when he won the Guineas. In Frankel's race, the main opposition were nowhere to be seen whereas with HQ's win, the strong favourite finished 3rd. It may well have been a fluke but I think she will follow up tomorrow with ease. The current 3rd favourite for the race tomorrow finished 11 lengths behind her at Newmarket!

Re: Flat Racing Sunday 27th 4.15 Curragh BATTLEROFTHEBOYNE 4pts to win @ 10/1 bog (Boyesports and more) Won twice over today's C&D, ran really well last time out to finish second in a handicap where he was racing 2lb out of the handicap, won off 75 and 76 and races off 76 today, first time cheekpieces on today and not a bad draw. Very good chance in what does look an open 6f handicap at a very decent price.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.