Black Belt Poker League 15 starts 22nd May - Nottingham Live seat up for grabs

teaulc

[h=1]The Black Belt Poker League XV[/h] Black-Belt-Poker-League.png For the 15th League, we're offering the Champion a VIP package into August's Black Belt Nottingham Live II. League XV kicks off on Tuesday, May 22 at 19:30 and runs for eight weeks. [h=3]Schedule[/h] Tuesday, May 22: Opening Leg Tuesday, July 10: Final Leg Wednesday, July 17: Second Chance SNG Saturday, August 10-12: Nottingham Live II [h=3]Requirements[/h] The league is open to all Yellow Belts and above. To become Yellow Belt, all you have to do is make a deposit in the poker client. [h=3]Details[/h] The highest ranked player in the standings after Leg 8 will win a Nottingham Live package. The winner will play Day 1B of Nottingham Live II on August 11. The overall champion will also receive a personalised Black Belt Poker hoodie. League matches take place every week at 19:30 on Tuesday evenings. The buy-in is $5+0.50 and the game is No Limit Texas Hold'em. The league consists of eight legs. You are free to join the league at any point. See here for more details on Nottingham Live II. [h=3]Second Chance SNG[/h] The winners of each of the eight legs will be entered into a one-table SNG with the last player winning a free seat into the Nottingham Live worth $200+20. If the Champion also won a leg, he won't compete in the SNG. Similarly, a player won't earn extra seats for winning multiple legs. No added chips will be given to a player who wins multiple legs. [h=3]Loyalty Bonus[/h] Any player who participates in all eight legs of the league will earn an additional 200 Belt Points, regardless of finishing position. [h=3]League Points[/h] League XV will employ the same league points structure as the previous leagues. For each leg points will be awarded as follows: Points will be awarded in reverse finishing order. So in a 50-runner field, 1st place will receive 50 points, and last place 1 point. Plus the top 10 finishers will be awarded additional points as follows: 1st 25 points 2nd 18 points 3rd 15 points 4th 12 points 5th 10 points 6th 8 points 7th 6 points 8th 4 points 9th 2 points 10th 1 point [h=3]League Prizes[/h] 1st Nottingham Live Package* & Personalised Hoodie 2nd 1,000 Belt Points & $30+3 Nottingham Live satellite token 3rd 800 Belt Points & $30+3 Nottingham Live satellite token 4th 700 Belt Points & $15+1.50 Nottingham Live satellite token 5th 600 Belt Points & $15+1.50 Nottingham Live satellite token 6th 500 Belt Points & $5+0.50 Nottingham Live satellite token 7th 400 Belt Points & $5+0.50 Nottingham Live satellite token 8th 300 Belt Points & $5+0.50 Nottingham Live satellite token 9th 200 Belt Points & $5+0.50 Nottingham Live satellite token 10th 100 Belt Points & $5+0.50 Nottingham Live satellite token * Nottingham Live Package includes two nights accommodation (Saturday & Sunday), £100 in travel expenses, and free entry into Day 1B of the $200+20 Main Event

Re: Black Belt Poker League 15 - starts tonight / Nottingham Live seat up for grabs 26th last week, 30th this, what will it take to cash in this damn thing, well respect for my raises or at least having a dominating hand hold up once in a while might help. :wall Good to see the quality of play hasn't changed much since I first played these a few years ago. Just have to wait a few months for variance to take pity on me now. [ATTACH]2602[/ATTACH]

post-50496-14429284238752_thumb.jpg

Re: Black Belt Poker League 15 - starts tonight / Nottingham Live seat up for grabs donked early again,sb raises i have KQ in BB, i re-raise he re re raise i shove,he calls. he has 33 and it holds.dont know why i get them all the time on blackbelt but hey ho

Re: Black Belt Poker League 15 - starts tonight / Nottingham Live seat up for grabs

Wp Al, cracking result tonight, was railing a bit of it but didn't speak as didn't want to bok you ;) :clap
ty mate, a bit gutted, i made correct lay downs on 2 hands but would have won and given me a much better chance. mind you with some of the players in the league who are so much better than me,i am very happy

Re: Black Belt Poker League 15 - starts tonight / Nottingham Live seat up for grabs

Bart still in top 10.......... 97 players were hoping to make it third time lucky this week as Leg 3 of the

Black Belt Poker League

took centre stage on Super Tuesday. The prize: $145.52, 122 league points, and entry into our end-of-season Second Chance SNG. Former Champion and wooden spoon recipient

99Ranny

fell short, as did reigning Champion

ChipRead

(73rd) and last week's winner

bas2604

(73rd) - instead, the spoils went to Barry

JosseWales

Stlyes who pipped

tealcSVU

at the heads-up post. 1st JosseWales -- $145.52 2nd tealcSVU -- $97.00 3rd nickhem1 -- $60.62 4th nicenutter -- $46.07 5th PhilDee64 -- £36.37 6th NPStars1 -- $29.10 7th FalconAyr -- $24.25 8th cheekyweeguy -- $19.40 9th Elysiumjay -- $14.55 10th sprinterz -- $12.12 David

livinginhope2

Hall's 12th place finish left him painfully short of the money, but elevated him to the top of the overall standings by six points. The brief reshuffle means that the top five are all Orange Belts. 1st livinghope2 -- 300 points 2nd ryang3691 -- 294 points 3rd PhilDee64 -- 275 points 4th FalconAyr -- 273 points 5th Berajo -- 264 points 6th 13kendo13 -- 257 points 7th TeeDeeEye1 -- 254 points 8th eixip50 -- 249 points 9th Bartukbb -- 240 points 10th NPStars1 -- 239 points 11th liquidpoker101 -- 236 points 12th ourkidsid -- 227 points 13th wiggy7 -- 223 points 14th 4KSuited -- 223 points 15th UsainZeus88 -- 222 points 16th jojosiejo -- 221 points 17th bas2604 -- 220 points 18th cheekyweekyguy -- 218 points 19th Ourkid888 -- 215 points 20th ToddCoxeter -- 212 points The Champion over eights legs will receive free entry into the Nottingham Live at Dusk Till Dawn

Re: Black Belt Poker League 15 starts 22nd May - Nottingham Live seat up for grabs :eek holy smoke (wasn't the first words that sprung to mind), didn't even think to check the running leaderboard, just assumed I was nowhere as had consistently failed to cash each week albeit not by much each week. Still pretty much going for the cash each week as freerolling from cashes in the yellowbelt no lose tourneys, but we'll see how it goes :ok Another ft for you next week please Mr T, you know it makes sense ;)

Re: Black Belt Poker League 15 starts 22nd May - Nottingham Live seat up for grabs Slipping down the league and still no cash. 39th tonight. But worse of all, getting fed up with these so called "names" pulling my game apart and trying to second guess my play verbally in the chat box. This stinks of ukppl all over again. Will probably see this league season out as still effectively freerolling from the no lose, but can't see myself playing any more thereafter. I prefer friendly places to enjoy a game such as PL.

Re: Black Belt Poker League 15 starts 22nd May - Nottingham Live seat up for grabs Cheers mate, bit of a light shove with AT, but had already laid down a big pair and AK post flop to the same player who seemed to be min raising every circuit. Just couldn't win a flip across any of my games tonight, way it goes. Determined to get 1x cash in before the end of season though, feel I've deserved it couple of times already. Keep it going, win this week please ;) Edit: On the positive side of things, much friendlier tables tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Black Belt Poker League 15 starts 22nd May - Nottingham Live seat up for grabs Only just beat me to it this week. 3bet shoved AK into AA after losing big pot early on. Played.. 8, played ok in.. 6, cashed.. feck all. :eyes Last one for me, going to try to grind up a roll on the no lose again and concentrate on the £1.10 UKIPT league on Stars on it's (rumoured) return in August.