** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Npower Football League One Playoff Final > 26th May

http://odds-comparison.bestbetting.com/football/england/league-one/ [TABLE=class: odds allOdds] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH][TABLE=class: SortLinks] [TR] [TD=class: sortLinkLeft] [/TD] [TD=class: sortLinkRight] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TH] [TH]v6122.gif[/TH] [TH]v6303.gif[/TH] [TH]v6218.gif[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH]v6041.gif[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH]v6312.gif[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH]v6287.gif[/TH] [TH]v6093.gif[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH]v6173.gif[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: AO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor] Huddersfield Town[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]2.63[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]2.67[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B D]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B U]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B D]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B U]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]2.68[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O X]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B X]2.82[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: AO1] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor] Draw[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]3.24[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B U]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B U]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B U]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O X]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B X]3.55[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: AO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor] Sheffield United[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]2.49[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]2.54[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B U]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B U]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B U]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O X]2.68[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B X]2.7[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Npower Football League One Playoff Final > 26th May Quite fancy Sheff United to win through here.... They've bee consistently good this season, and were unlucky not to make automatic promotion, with their points tally of 90 not being enough this term to earn promotion, which has only happened once in the last ten years. Huddersfield are tipped up each year and each year they fail somehow, so I really think they are unfortunate to be facing such a tough side in Sheffield United. Huddersfield are the Cardiff of League One. They have great ambition but I can't see them winning here. Sheffield United just come into this in much better form really, and Huddersfield even made hard work of the semi against MK Dons.

Re: Npower Football League One Playoff Final > 26th May I favour the Terriers here. Sheffield's form went down in my eyes. They are lacking of firepower up front with Ched Evans being out as his is in prison. Cresswell is a doubt. Huddersfield offense is much better. Huddersfield DNB is the best bet here in my eyes.

Re: Npower Football League One Playoff Final > 26th May I've taken Huddersfield Town to win promotion @ evens with Stan J. It's worth remembering that Sheffield United showed extreme patience and footballing maturity scoreing the late winner against Stevenage but Stevenage barely threatened Blades' goal in the second leg. Here United will have extra trouble with the goal machine Rhodes playing against them and if they concede I don't think the can rely on Porter to bail them out. Also Cresswell and McDonald are possible injuries for Sheffield United.

Re: Npower Football League One Playoff Final > 26th May Thanks mate, I tought so. :) I dont really know the teams, but since its L1, and since if one of the teams are down, they will have to score, I'm considering over 2.5. An early goal would especially help this bet, because I guess since its a final, they will not start very open. Books fancy the under, over is around evens.

Re: Npower Football League One Playoff Final > 26th May

I've taken Huddersfield Town to win promotion @ evens with Stan J. It's worth remembering that Sheffield United showed extreme patience and footballing maturity scoreing the late winner against Stevenage but Stevenage barely threatened Blades' goal in the second leg. Here United will have extra trouble with the goal machine Rhodes playing against them and if they concede I don't think the can rely on Porter to bail them out. Also Cresswell and McDonald are possible injuries for Sheffield United.
I will definitely wait for starting lines and if Cresswell is out, I will have to go on Huddersfield.

Re: Npower Football League One Playoff Final > 26th May I think we could see at least two goals today. It's a final and even if both teams will play carefully I don't see a 0-0. If a team scores then the game will be more open and the other team will attack and take risks for to score. Over 2 @ 1.63 - 5U

Re: Npower Football League One Playoff Final > 26th May

I've taken Huddersfield Town to win promotion @ evens with Stan J. It's worth remembering that Sheffield United showed extreme patience and footballing maturity scoreing the late winner against Stevenage but Stevenage barely threatened Blades' goal in the second leg. Here United will have extra trouble with the goal machine Rhodes playing against them and if they concede I don't think the can rely on Porter to bail them out. Also Cresswell and McDonald are possible injuries for Sheffield United.
Bey won - Huddersfield are promoted. Not exactly as I predicted - they didn't score, Rhodes didn't even threaten the goal but I guess he was well marked by United. In fact the game was quite uninspiring, Sheffield United had the better of the first half but apart from crosses which were well dealt with by Huddersfield defenders or goalkeeper they didn't create much. In the second half Huddersfield came close to scoring teice - they hit the crossbar and then Sheff United were saved by their captain who cleared the ball off the goal line. I didn't watch the extra time and penalties and by the sound of it they were the most exciting part of the game. I think 3 pens each missed in the regular series and then it came to two goalkeepers. Huddersfield's Smithies scored his goal, his Blades counterpart missed his and Terriers can enjoy promotion while I can enjoy another won bet.