Gavlar's First System

So, I feel like I've sat on the fence long enough and now it's time for me to get involved and create my very own system (kind of!). Im relatively new to horse racing so I'm still trying to find my feet. I've loosely followed this system but never really kept track of progress or success so where better to do so than in my own thread? The rules are as follows: 1. Selection will be chosen by both SportingLife Preview and Oddschecker Verdict (both can be found on Oddschecker website). 2. Selection will not be from a Maiden race. 3. Maximum 14 runners in race. 4. Odds at time of post will be Evens or greater. No odds-on bets will be placed. 5. Prices must be available at time of post (usually night before). 6. Each bet will be the higher of 5% of starting bank or current bank. 7. Bet will be win only. 8. I must personally fancy selection and will provide short justification for each post. Some of you may be disappointed that's it's not truly my 'own' selection process but due to lack of available time it's one that will hopefully work for me. All selections will be chosen the previous night as due to strict work Internet policy, I can't get onto any gambling associated websites. Im also doing this to try and broaden my knowledge on horse racing and will hopefully learn a few more tips or techniques along the way so, please, don't shoot me down. I also may need a bit of help when calculating yield, return of investment, etc. so if anyone can give me any pointers it would be much appreciated. If anyone also has any input that they would like to give, feel free to do so. As I said previously, this is as much about learning about horse racing than it is making a profit. Hopefully will last more than 20 posts haha! Oh almost forgot, starting bank of 100 points. Wish me luck! :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.