Saturday Lucky 15

Seing as Ralphie has had so much success, I thought I might have a dabble on a lucky 15. I wouldnt advise people to follow my selections as I dont know a great deal about horses, this is just a fun bet. :tongue2 Sandown 1.10 Ncteos@ 7/1 (NOWHERE) I read somewhere that this horse has been getting glowing reports from Georgina Browns stable and with the booking of McCoy first time out looks like they mean business!! Lingfield 2.25 Terminate@ 11/4 ( 2nd!!!) Hes had two solid wins on the all weather his last two times out and he goes again today looking for the hat-trick of wins. I think he'll be able to handle slight up in class. I think there could be E/W value for Brittains horse Gidam Gidam with the booking of Jimmy Quinn, but im sticking with Terminate to blast his rivals away and them "He'll be back"!!! Chepstow 2.45 Figaro Du Rocher@ 6/5 (2nd!!) Pipes horse looks like its got this one in the bag! Its not a brilliant race but I feel Figaro Du Rocher should win this one but the price is a little short to say the least! Sdown 3.25 Covent Gardenan@ 8/1 (NOWHERE) I cant believe the prices that are going around for this horse. 11 and 12's in places is extremely good value to me. This horse has already won an A Grade2 race and has got very solid claims to say the least in this race! Undoubtedly Liberman is the big danger but in these big races, the big horses dont always perform, at least I hope they dont today!!:tongue2 Like I said before, I dont know much about horses to say the least, tried to make it sound good though:D , so I wouldnt advice people to follow my selections, im having fun stakes on it. Good luck to anyone else if they decide to have "FUN STAKES" on it stakes= 1pt x lucky15