BBOTD Knockout Competition ~ 2nd Round~ Deadline 2pm Sat.

Re: BBOTD Knockout Competition ~ 2nd Round~ Deadline 2pm Sat.

BH really sorry to put these in here but I might not be able to get on later and the link isn't up for tomorrows KO comp. 2.10 Lingfield - Chachamaidee 1pt win 5/2 Hills 3.25 Ascot - Pastoral Player EW @ 12/1 Boyles 4.20 Lingfield - Double Dealer EW @ 5/1 Bet365 Reserves 3.10 Lingfield - Ed De Gas EW @ 7/1 Bet Victor 3.25 Ascot - Hawkeyethenoo EW @ 14/1 Bet Victor
CPO put his selections for the KO comp in the flat daily thread, copied them over to here in case you dont see them.

CPO put his selections for the KO comp in the flat daily thread' date=' copied them over to here in case you dont see them.[/quote'] Thanks for that Skylark :ok

Well done cpo' date=' Chachamaidee was a great shout[/quote'] Cheers mate. Have I definitely won? You were pretty unlucky... almost had another 3 winners. To be fair I didn't think Chachamaidee had any chance turning in. Absolutely flew in the final furlong.

:ok
Bathtime For Rupert gets another bye after Falbrav no shows although to be fair he had a nice 11/2 winner. Cpo edges Wizz out in a very close second match. Smith17 goes through to the semis after beating Robertob and Lodge squeezes through against Skylark in the last match. Well done to the winners:clap