** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Premier League Darts - Final Week

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 10 May 2012[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hamilton, A v Painter, K (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.42 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Anderson, G v Taylor, P (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.28 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Barneveld, R v Wade, J (20:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.24 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lewis, A v Whitlock, S (21:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.24 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League Darts - Final Week Just the one for me tonight. 4pts A.Hamilton to beat K.Painter 5/4 BetVictor This could be a very important match should Adrian Lewis lose earlier in the night. If he does lose the winner of this match will be in the semi finals so this should be a competitive match and one I think Andy Hamilton can win. I've been really impressed with Andy Hamilton in the second half of the season and only Phil Taylor has beaten him in the last 7 weeks and that was only 8-6 which is just about as close as he's been pushed in the entire tournament. Hamilton will admit he hasn't won as many matches as he would have liked or even should have but his win over Simon Whitlock will have been a real boost to his confidence. Another boost to his confidence will have been his run to the final of a UK Open qualifier on Saturday where he beat Kevin Painter in the semi final as well as Gary Anderson earlier in the tournament. Kevin Painter's confidence should be high enough too because he beat Adrian Lewis last week although it is fair to say Lewis wasn't at the races unlike Whitlock who was against Hamilton but was just beaten. I don't read too much into their meeting in the semi final at the weekend but Hamilton will be buoyed by knowing he has that win behind him and I think his heavier power scoring can put a lot of pressure on Painter and eventually that pressure will force a mistake which the Hammer can take full advantage of and potentially clinch his semi final spot.

Re: Premier League Darts - Final Week Good call on Hamilton Kev. Been a thoroughly enjoyable 14 weeks of darts with not many predicting a semi final line-up without at least one of Lewis, Barney or Anderson. In terms of the outrights they have saved my skin a little. Been pretty hit and miss in the match bets in the league and was slightly disappointed that Lewis couldn't take at least a point off Whitlock, especially considering he was 5-2 up. That kills a couple of my outrights and probably means Taylor will hit the most 180's now. Actually thought Wade might crack in that final leg against Barney but wasn't to be. The final match of the session was ideal though, as it meant a rather tasty 25/1 price on Anderson to finish bottom came through, as well as Taylor's individual season wins was under 12. From the settled outrights I can take away a tidy +24.62pts, although that will change come the end of the tournament, which brings me to +19.11pts overall, going into the final week of the PL.