** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bundesliga Play-Out, 10. May

[h=3]Upcoming Matches[/h][TABLE=class: tableData, width: 100%] [TR] [TH=class: leftPad title, bgcolor: #0682C7, colspan: 3, align: left]Match Betting[/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #0682C7, align: center]1 [/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #0682C7, align: center]X [/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #0682C7, align: center]2 [/TH] [TH=class: leftPad title, bgcolor: #0682C7, colspan: 4, align: left][/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: rowOdd] [TD=class: leftPad, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]10 May[/TD] [TD=class: leftPad, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]19:30 UK[/TD] [TD=class: leftPad, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]Hertha Berlin v Fortuna Dusseldorf[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]1.73 [/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]3.25 [/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]4.20 [/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]+ 89 Bets [/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]video.gif?ver=030e02cde721edb17cb36f41e313e1a9[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]stats.gif?ver=030e02cde721edb17cb36f41e313e1a9[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]add-event.gif?ver=030e02cde721edb17cb36f41e313e1a9 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga Play-Out, 10. May I don't know what to think about this game. Last weekend, I listened to the suggestion from several people (including two or three from this forum) to lay Hertha. It turned to be a good performance of Hertha and me losing some money. They had a help in the name of Babel's red card in the finish of the first half. Now they face Fortuna. The team from Dusseldorf was really great until the last part of the season. Last week drew 2:2 at home against Duisburg. Last year, in 2. Bundesliga, Hertha won at home by 4:2. Because of the home advantage, I am leaning towards a Hertha win, but will wait for some other opinions.

Re: Bundesliga Play-Out, 10. May I favour and took under 2,5 with both teams wanting to stay/go up. Hertha was lucky against Hoffenheim (altough they did play well for some timeof the match-after the 1:0 they did almost nothing and Hoffenheim was down to 10 men). In that match, Berlin lost their best offensive player Lasogga (8 goals; 3 assists) with a crucial knee ligament. If Berlin scores the first goal I really see them defending for the rest of the match. Dusseldorf is likely to do the same. Cannot see many goals. GL