Caesar's bets

Ok, it looks like I can set a personal thread up here to place my bets in. All bets will be worked out at £25 e/w or £50 win as this is how much I actually bet with anyway. Not a bad start yesterday when Trade Secret was just held into 2nd, while Shelomoh up at Hexham held onto 3rd after going e/w at 33-1. Today's begin with 22-1 e/w (SJ) for Admiration in the 9:35 Sha Tin. Admiration beat a few of these last time on only his second try at a mile. There could be more to come over this trip, as he's lightly raced and began his racing over shorter trips. No real obvious reason to me why some of the ones he beat last time are shorter than he is, so 22-1 looks a good bash for me e/w. Second bet today is e/w on the 8-1 (PP) for Local Hero in the first at Newmarket. Lightly raced on the flat but has been showing some good hurdles form behind the likes of Simonsig and Zarkandar. Back on a mark of 84 he looks worthy of a try at 8-1 e/w. Will update after today's!

Re: Caesar's bets Good luck with this :ok However, rather than use monetary staking, can you change it to points on a confidence basis (ie, 1-5 or 1-10pt scale with 1 the lowest strength, 5 or 10 the highest). So bets could be 2.5pts EW / 5pts win :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.