reb33

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: IPOPS NO 3 - OFFICIAL IN RUNNING THREAD min cash was decent enough and folded a few good hands at bubble time (QQ, 66) Of course after it popped I don't see this kind of hand any longer :) Until this KK which game at a good time, if a bit late. Will just try and play standard for now taking into account the big blinds

Re: IPOPS NO 3 - OFFICIAL IN RUNNING THREAD alright GG me 85th for 330 dollars Had I paid attention and realized it was a turbo I probably wouldnt have played it, obviously not complaining now Will focus on the Microgaming wsop sat Thanks for the support Fred

Re: IPOPS NO 3 - OFFICIAL IN RUNNING THREAD

You probably jinxed me there :lol
I must admit that's the first thing I thought too :$, which is why I'm now going to make dinner and not open up your other game lol. Will just wait for you to confirm in the forum that you've shipped it! Gl buddy :hope

Re: IPOPS NO 3 - OFFICIAL IN RUNNING THREAD ah ah please don't :) We're on FT now and the tickets bubble but the small stack has 25 bbs. It's been running for 3 h already and looks like it will still take a while... Already 1:42 AM here :zzz