Tuesday PL Exclusive - Coral Added Value League - May - Grand Final on 5th June

morlspin

Tuesday PL Exclusive - Coral Added Value League - May - Grand Final on 5th June  

1. 1.

• Yes please
    • No thanks

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tuesday PL Exclusive - Coral Added Value League - May - Leg 4 on 22nd May Bump for tonight. Please bear with me if I dont chat, time out frequently and/or sit out for spells this week. More than likely will be playing the High Roller ticket from last month tonight.

Re: Tuesday PL Exclusive - Coral Added Value League - May - Leg 4 on 22nd May

Bump for tonight. Please bear with me if I dont chat, time out frequently and/or sit out for spells this week. More than likely will be playing the High Roller ticket from last month tonight.
good luck with the highroller Bart, 1st place looks a nice payout

Re: Tuesday PL Exclusive - Coral Added Value League - May - Leg 4 on 22nd May Final table posted up. Well done Lusitanea, who romps away with the league trophy. :clap and raassskkkk wins the spoon. :ok So it's 9 for the final next week, good luck everyone. [TABLE]

[TR] [TD=class: xl67, width: 130]PLUsername[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, width: 171]Coral[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]Lusitanea[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]OQCpl[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]Quasar[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]Quasar 9[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]glceud[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]plglceud[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]demios[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]lysith[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]gemic[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]mubamba[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]ooblio[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]d0nthurtm3[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]X_Gandalf_X[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]4KingAcePlay[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]deanimus[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]cowsthatbaaa[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]muttley[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]JoJoDancer91[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Tuesday PL Exclusive - Coral Added Value League - May - Grand Final on 29th May Well played Lus, Debs, Foo :clap and good luck to all those making the final this month :ok In the high roller from last month, pretty pleased overall with my game. Could've been a little more aggressive on a couple of occasions, but also made some solid folds (JJ preflop to raises from AA & KK, AQ to AK etc). Interesting hand early on in a 4way pot with :As::Js: on a :Ts::Td::Ks: board (I think, trying to find actual hand), was checked around but couldn't catch any of my outs and got away losing the minimum. Pretty much card dead the last 2 hours with few decent spots to improvise on. Used my image to get a little creative, especially in push/fold stage to good effect, picking up blinds uncontested, restealing and doubling up several times whilst always leaving myself some outs. Eventually busted just over 4 hours in, 30th from 115 entries with 15 paid. - Represented PL - Courtesy of Coral - Sadly no win or cash but played with thoughts/in memory of/dedicated to Robbie M. Great experience all round and grateful thanks as always to all at Coral Poker & Punters Lounge :ok [ATTACH]2580[/ATTACH] Update: Bubble burst pretty quickly, half hour later circa 4h45 in, $957 min cash with $14.6k up top, $57.5k total (might be helpful for this months winner to know ;) )

post-50496-14429284177711_thumb.jpg

Re: Tuesday PL Exclusive - Coral Added Value League - May - Leg 4 on 22nd May

Final table posted up. Well done Lusitanea, who romps away with the league trophy. :clap and raassskkkk wins the spoon. :ok So it's 9 for the final next week, good luck everyone. [TABLE] [TR] [TD=class: xl67]PLUsername[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, width: 171]Coral[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]Lusitanea[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]OQCpl[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]Quasar[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]Quasar 9[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]glceud[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]plglceud[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]demios[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]lysith[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]gemic[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]mubamba[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]ooblio[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]d0nthurtm3[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]X_Gandalf_X[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]4KingAcePlay[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]deanimus[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]cowsthatbaaa[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]muttley[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]JoJoDancer91[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
just a reminder for the finalists,the Final is TONIGHT........... no one has regged yet. good luck all

Re: Tuesday PL Exclusive - Coral Added Value League - May - Grand Final on 29th May Does anyone have tickets in their accounts please? I have emailed them twice now and had no reply, so am non the wiser as to whether we still have a problem. Let me know please.

Re: Tuesday PL Exclusive - Coral Added Value League - May - Grand Final on 29th May Ok, just been on the phone to support, who are now trying to get the finalists into the event, sorry for the delays, and fingers crossed that the event goes ahead tonight :hope

Re: Tuesday PL Exclusive - Coral Added Value League - May - Grand Final on 29th May Sorry guys n gals :( We will postpone this until next tuesday when the new league will also start. Apologies for the problems tonight, I tried everything possible to get this sorted.

Re: Tuesday PL Exclusive - Coral Added Value League - May - Grand Final on 29th May

Sorry guys n gals :( We will postpone this until next tuesday when the new league will also start. Apologies for the problems tonight, I tried everything possible to get this sorted.
Thanks for trying - see you all next week

Re: Tuesday PL Exclusive - Coral Added Value League - May - Grand Final on 29th May My apologies for the issues incurred with the Final Tournament on 29th May. This has now been rescheduled for Tuesday 5th June at 8.30pm UK time. Tickets have been credited to the finalists to allow them to enter. Again, my apologies for the issues.

Re: Tuesday PL Exclusive - Coral Added Value League - May - Grand Final on 29th May

My apologies for the issues incurred with the Final Tournament on 29th May. This has now been rescheduled for Tuesday 5th June at 8.30pm UK time. Tickets have been credited to the finalists to allow them to enter. Again' date=' my apologies for the issues.[/quote'] Thanks Ann :welcome to the forum