Profit to be made by backing teams to get relegated!?

Hey guys and im here with another potential system, I haven't looked to far into this and I am only paper testing it. All odds will be from Betfair! Please let me know if this wont work but so far it looks like it will work. So basically, I will be Backing or laying a team to win then, I will back a team to get relegated, and if all goes to plan the match where I backed or layed a team, I will win that bet however I may not win this bet and the odds of the team to get relegated will go down, then I can lay that team to get relegated for profit/Small Loss/Breakeven. For example yesterday, I Layed West Brom at 2.28 with £100, I also backed Villa to get relegated at the odds of 8, So the game finished 0-0, I won the original £100, However the odds of Villa getting relegated went from 8 to 8.2 so I layed Villa at 8.2 which gives me a liability of £720 where as id win £700 if Villa got relegated, so iv lost £20 there, which gives me a total profit of £80. Ok I think iv confused you all there! Iv confused myself, let me know if you understand or have any better way of wording it and I will try do a few of these until the end of the season.

Re: Profit to be made by backing teams to get relegated!? Looking into it now it looks like it may only work for the likes of Villa as the relegation odds are pretty high, where as Qpr today it may not work, but ill put it down here anyway just so I can see the final result So Id lay Chelsea at 1.48 with £100, and Id back Qpr to get relegated with £100 at odds of 1.93 Pretty sure the above wont work :unsure