** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Jump Racing; Sunday 29th April

CADOUDALAS (16:25) showed a bit more than he had for a while last time out when running over hurdles and although conditions are currently not in his favour, rain is expected to fall all day at Ludlow and by the off-time, the going is likely to be on the testing side. This suits Cadoudalas perfectly and off a fairly decent mark, with Tom Scudamore booked for the first time since the start of the season, he can definitely go well. The selection was a big improver for the switch to fences, winning three times in the 2010/11 season when encountering a soft/heavy surface, flying up the weights as a result and starting this season off a mark of 137. He showed definite promise on his seasonal reappearance, just getting caught out by the quicker ground but subsequent efforts have been poor to say the least. They included when never travelling a yard at Chepstow on Welsh National day and he obviously hasn’t been quite right this time around. Still, I’m expecting a much bolder show today. Firstly, he gets on really well with Tom Scudamore who is a dab hand at getting a horse to be prominent and kicking for home quite a way out, which is exactly what this horse likes to do. Cadoudalas is a much better chaser than he is over hurdles so his last two efforts should just be regarded as “confidence boosters” in my view and his run last time out certainly wasn’t dreadful, showing up well for a long way before fading in the home straight on ground that certainly would have been on the quick side. A handicap mark of 132 is certainly there for the taking if back to anything like his best, over a trip of 2m4f that he looked to need in the early part of 2011. Soft ground is his want and if the forecasts are right, that’ll certainly occur and at these prices, he’s definitely worth chancing that he’ll come back to form. Bets 16:25 Ludlow – Cadoudalas; 2pts @ 20/1 Paddy Power, William Hill (bog)

Re: Jump Racing; Sunday 29th April

MR ROBINSON 3.50 Ludlow. 0.5 points each way. All about the ground for me and I think today's ground being quite soft will suit much better. Breeding suggests it will

Robin Des Pres (FR)Alberade (FR) (Un Desperado (FR ) (10.9f)) and so hopefully he willshow more of what was seen in bumpers. Surely capable of better then showing and this does look a soft sort of race. Big price and worth a pop. 40/1 Bet365 BOG