Belguim > InBev Jupiler League > 27th - 28th April

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 27 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Racing Genk v Anderlecht (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.51 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 28 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] KAA Gent v Club Brugge (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.03 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] KV Mechelen v Lierse (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.13 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lokeren v Beerschot AC (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.23 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Mons v Zulte Waregem (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Oud-Heverlee Leuven v Cercle Brugge (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Westerlo v Sint-Truidense VV (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]288.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Standard de Liège v Kortrijk (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.34 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Belguim > InBev Jupiler League > 27th - 28th April Standard goalkeeper Bolat and striker Tchité are added to the injury list. Out for the rest of the season the verdict is. Together with Cyriac who already was out Standard is missing 3 important players. I can't see them gaining a lot of points this season. Anderlecht won against Brugge, but it was poor once again. Mbokani was the 'beast' who made the difference, but he is suspended this weekend. I can't see Anderlecht winning @ Genk. I think I'm going huge on a Genk win

Re: Belguim > InBev Jupiler League > 27th - 28th April Today there is Genk - Anderlecht. Anderlecht are at the first place and won against Club Brugge last week, but that doesn't mean they'll win thisone (easy). Dieumerci Mbokani made all the diference against Club Brugge, that once again was scared of taking the first place. Genk is playing without pressure. They had a terrible season, with the loss of some strong players from last year, and with Joneleit they missed their leader in defense for some time. When things started to get better Toszer signed for Genoa and didn't feel like giving it his best in games. He was scared of injurys and he didn't play well. Since we are in the Play Offs, Kevin De Bruyne is playing in a central role and Genk is doing great with De Bruyne as playmaker. He is doing great offensively where he sees the openings and can give the pass aswell, but defensively aswell he is doing his work. There are a lot of absent players this game. Hyland misses this game because of a poor decision of the ref last game. I believe nadson OR Simaeys will play in the midfield position and Joneleit, who's back from injury and has played some minutes, will start this game. For Anderlecht there are a lot of problems. Wasilewski will be out due suspension (red card 4 match ban) and Mbokani is suspended due 5 yellow cards and Klejstan will be missing this game aswell. Suarez is struggling with a knee injury during this play offs (and the end of the regular season) and it hasn't been good for his level. The only player that's playing good for Anderlecht is Mbokani I believe, but as said he's suspended. I believe Genk will play like this: Koteles - Anele, Simaeys, Joneleit, Tshimanga - Buffel, De Bruyne, Nadson, Vanden Borre - Vossen, Benteke Could be Simaeys and Nadson change position, they both can play defensive midfield and it depends what Been thinks. For anderlecht it's a lot harder because of the injurys: Proto - Lukaku, Juhasz, Kouyaté, Odoi - Biglia, Gillet, Kanu - Jovanovic, Suarez, Canesin I believe Lukaku will be leftdefender, Odoi right. Could be Odoi is left defender, Gillet go's to right defense and Mbenza comes in the team aswell. In front question is who will play at Mbokani's spot. I think Canesin will get his chance, moving Suarez to a more central role. Belgian press believes De Sutter will get another chance in front, but I don't believe that actually. My bet: I'm going for a Genk win. Genk has the best form. They are playing well and know what they are doing. No pressure, because of the bad season every result in this play offs is a win. With Standard missing some important players, Gent losing already some games and Kortrijk being the weakest side a 3rd place should be possible, but it seems Genk arn't concentrating on that. Anderlecht arn't playing to well. Denfensively Juhasz is showing us he's not as good as a lot of people think. He's poor positional at times and defensively he's to focussed on the striker and looses the ball sometimes. In midfield Biglia isn't playing how he should be playing and Gillet isn't scoring the goals he scored in the beginning of the season. Suarez is playing poor because of an injury and Mbokani, a man who can decide a match on his own is suspended. I can't see Anderlecht winning this game and I even believe Genk will win with at least 2 goals difference, but that's to risky perhaps. Genk win it is, high stakes! gl all! :hope:hope

Re: Belguim > InBev Jupiler League > 27th - 28th April Genk - Anderlecht / Over 2.5 1.80 Expekt Football. Premier League Belgium. Stadium: Cristal Arena Match two weeks ago between the clubs ended with the score 3-1 in favor of Genk, which was pretty unexpected result, since Anderlecht was initially favorite. And from the first minute they tried to prove it, but Genk is clearly not going to sit back in defense and attack Anderlecht meet just suicidal counterattacks, which eventually resulted in two goals in the first half. However, in the early second half pressure, which helped Anderlecht at the gate Genk resulted in a goal and gave the team hope for a positive outcome of the meeting. After that, Anderlecht has created a whole series of great moments, but they desperately unlucky that night, but the next counter Genk made by 3:1. But even with this analysis, the hosts were the chances of at least a draw, but at the very end of the meeting Anderlecht is not a penalty and then everything was clear. From previous meetings can draw only one conclusion - the team played absolutely not defensive. Genk was trying to defend more, but even though his opponent is allowed to create a whole lot of things at the gate, they are realized at least half of them would have been through in their favor. In turn, Anderlecht defense just crumbled into pieces when any of attack Genk. Frankly, Anderlecht clearly did not deserve such a defeat, the team attacked just as good, just had their evening bad. I think that today they are just bones will serve to prove it. But Genk at home is always ready to attacking football. To be more precise, it's just very well Genk catches his opponents on the counter attack, this feature until they perfected automatism and every counter has all chances to finish a goal. In playoff games Genk is the most productive team, goal difference 10-5 it is up to 5 games, that is, an average of 3 goals per game. But there is a loss for Anderlecht the main striker disqualified - Mbokani, who scored 14 goals this season and was the author of the only goal to Genk gate in the first meeting. In general, I expect today from Anderlecht for revenge in the first match, but given that they play in the defense just did not know how, I think that 1-2 goals from Genk again they will get, so it is helpful to try to score greater than, or in any way. Over 2.5

Re: Belguim > InBev Jupiler League > 27th - 28th April De Bruyne fell out after 10 minutes. Anderlecht scored 1-0 when he was on the sideline for injury treatment. After De Bruyne went out it was really poor from Anderlecht and now it's 0-2 in Anderlecht's favour. I can't see Genk coming back... not without De Bruyne

Re: Belguim > InBev Jupiler League > 27th - 28th April Jovanovic played a good game, Genk was nowhere without De Bruyne. It all started off wrong with a goal from anderlecht after poor defending and without De Bruyne there wasn't enough creativity for Genk... Totally different team and I wonder who'll have the impossible? task of replacing him when he go's to chelsea next season.

Re: Belguim > InBev Jupiler League > 27th - 28th April De Bruyne has broken his toe.. End of season for him, Genk's results will go down now! I have to make up for a poor day yesterday. Lost a lot of money because of Genk and not really easy bets here I think I'm going for a Cercle Brugge win, because they have given me the impression they really want to win PO II and Leuven is playing in for next season. Giving some yought chances,... Cercle has more quality aswell as Leuven so I believe they should win thisone! medium stakes Gent-Club Brugge is hard to predict. Both teams have had their ups and downs. Gent has recovered some of their players who where injured, Club Brugge suffered a major blow last week losing to Anderlecht. Under 2.5 goals seem likely here, because it's a game between 2 teams with a great goaly and both teams don't want to loose this game between rivals. It seems a good bet to go under 2.5 goals, but I'm wayting for the line ups here Standard-Kortrijk is the last interesting game. I'm going for a surprise here and let Kortrijk have thisone. Could be I'm going for a lay of Standard, but most likely I'm going for a Kortrijk win. Why? Bolat is out due injury and I don't have a lot of faith in the 2nd goalkeeper. Tchité and Cyriac, leading strikers for Standard are both injured as well so they'll be missing a lot of firepower in front Batsuayi has shown he is a good striker when he has one of the above strikers besides him, but allone in front it's not as good, he's suspended aswell I believe. 2 games and I think first game is today. Some players as Seijas and I. Gonzalez aren't playing as good as they once where. They'll be the offensive power today, but do they really have offensive power? Kortrijk has a great hope reputation, but away it hasn't been as great perhaps. They are the smallest team in PO I but they really want to show the country they can play the game. They are playing good football and they got a team. There are some players who are individually better then some others, but the most important for me here is that they play as a team! I see them winning in Liège. A Kortrijk win for me (small-medium stakes)