Sunday Million Syndicate II????

andybell666

Re: Sunday Million Syndicate II???? One more would be good to make 10 but no massive deal if it does not happen....I agree best just to buy ourselves in to save hundreds of transfers and people forgetting etc.... I propose we start maybe first Sunday in May (unless someone is keen to start this week)..... The list of dates are as follows: - please copy and paste and nominate yourslef for a week: May 6th May 13th May 20th May 27th June 3rd June 10th June 17th June 24th July 1st July 8th That is 10 dates so I am guessing we should be good but if not we can always miss a week out or two and add some on the end so we can get a week to suit everyone. Once agreed it is very important to play that week unless you inform the syndicate as we need to be able to see the result/collect our massive winnings!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sunday Million Syndicate II????

I'm not sure there is million on 13th, cause of SCOOP, but If not I will play SCOOP 21, as its $215 1 million GTD. April 29th andyfmfb

May 6th slapdash

May 13th heniek31

May 20th dave488

May 27th

June 3rd ooblio:hope June 10th burnleyjoe

June 17th Milber

June 24th

July 1st

Cool...we are done...I may nto be able to play 27th as it is the bank holiday wekeend but i will see and if not will play early July otheerwise. Best of luck all!! April 29th andyfmfb

May 6th slapdash

May 13th heniek31

May 20th dave488

May 27th andybell666

June 3rd ooblio June 10th burnleyjoe

June 17th Milber

June 24th Rebel

July 1st Samba

Re: Sunday Million Syndicate II???? Good luck with this guys. We're due a big PL staking win.:hope Just on a point of order, I think you need to put some form of the standard staking wording in the thread, or maybe each open your own thread ready for your tourney and each put it in there. :ok

Re: Sunday Million Syndicate II???? Might be worth keeping till end, then totting up in post #1 of main, and who pays who, etc etc............unless a biggy win, then maybe share a percentage out? But i will go with whatever decided. GL Lads :hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

Might be worth keeping till end, then totting up in post #1 of main, and who pays who, etc etc............unless a biggy win, then maybe share a percentage out? But i will go with whatever decided. GL Lads :hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope
Was thinking the same. I am easy either way though.

• 1 month later...

Re: Sunday Million Syndicate II???? Got my date for my surgery, wont be able to play this after the 21st of june, would there be any objections if i play on one of the sundays as well as the other player - wont be able to say for sure which sunday as i wont know myself if ill be able to play until around 7pm, but would start a thread for it