my aim here is to show you all how easy it is to win money

spencer-althorpe

hi all, my names spencer althorpe, im here to show those who are interested how easy it is to make money from betting, if you have at least .£1500 betting bank, you have to be prepared to bet on any sporting event that offers great values and opportunities, im not here to stirr anyone or belittle people, this thread is only for those who wish to see my betting and staking in action, those who dont, well no need to comment on this thread. ive made profits of £40k per year on average over last 5 years, my father has some nice horses which has helped a lot with his contacts. ok 1st opportunity tonight, football non league fc of manchester 2/5 £1500 staked profit of £600 if it wins. 1st bet : fc manchester 2/5 £1.500 staked potential profit of £600 running balance will be £2.100 spencer althorpe. p.s my aim is to show you with my proof that you can make serious money within a month, if you can stick to selective bets only, and never chase your loses, this is the only way you will win at betting long term

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.