Sunday - PL Exclusive - Ladbrokes Poker - Added Value League - Grand Final 20th May

morlspin

Sunday - PL Exclusive - Ladbrokes Poker - Added Value League - Grand Final 20th May  

1. 1.

Re: Sunday - PL Exclusive - Ladbrokes Poker - Added Value League Well done Girly and gem, who are our next 2 qualifiers. :clap Table updated. A few new players this week, can the following please post to say who they are. :ok [TABLE=width: 180]

[TR] [TD=class: xl67, width: 120, bgcolor: transparent]s?[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, width: 120, bgcolor: transparent]sillysick12[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]Q?[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]QueenOfPkr16[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]p?[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]pshettylb[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Graeme, not sure whether you have seen the 2 posts below?
Graeme' date=' what happens if we get someone placing 1st/2nd in more than 1 leg. Are we reducing the number of finalists or allowing more league qualifiers?[/quote']

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Sunday - PL Exclusive - Ladbrokes Poker - Added Value League - Leg 3 29th April Can't confirm any specifc leagues/events for next month yet thevillian, but as you can see we run numerous exclusive added value events for our members here every month, most of them run for many months. Keep visiting the forum on a daily basis for news of new events as/when they get announced and would be great to see you get involved :)

Re: Sunday - PL Exclusive - Ladbrokes Poker - Added Value League - Leg 3 29th April

Originally Posted by avongirlGraeme, what happens if we get someone placing 1st/2nd in more than 1 leg. Are we reducing the number of finalists or allowing more league qualifiers? Originally Posted by avongirl Graeme, probably worth getting the final set up as nominal buy-in as I assume sitouts would get kicked out as usual in microgaming freerolls.:ok
Ladbrokes were keen on allowing as many people as possible into the final, so would be best to award more league places entry to please our sponsors. Will email them now with regards to a minimal buyin for the final. Cheers H.:ok

Re: Sunday - PL Exclusive - Ladbrokes Poker - Added Value League - Leg 3 29th April

Why don't we have a vote on whether punters would pay a small entry fee if they qualify for final there's already £600 in the pot we could boost it up by say the 15 adding £10 each,yes/no?
the final is a reward for those who qualified via the legs and as such a high buy in would serve no purpose except raise the prize for top 3, i nominal 10 cent buy in would be better so those that make the start dont get kicked out the final due to microgamings policy of taking out the players who havent played a hand in the 1st round

Re: Sunday - PL Exclusive - Ladbrokes Poker - Added Value League - Leg 3 29th April Thanks for posting tables alan, couldnt get my head round uploading them. Think that was the luckiest game i have ever played, sorry to everyone I sucked out on.:unsure That was my first PL win, hopefully first of many:hope

Thanks for posting tables alan, couldnt get my head round uploading them. Think that was the luckiest game i have ever played, sorry to everyone I sucked out on.:unsure That was my first PL win, hopefully first of many:hope
well done mate, nice aces to my queens, and that was some call on my last hand, ace rag every time eh? :\

Re: Sunday - PL Exclusive - Ladbrokes Poker - Added Value League - Leg 3 29th April wd mate gl i got knocked out 10th in this 2nite and i think it was you as well lol but you need that luck going your way sometimes keep the run good going im enjoying this league format and thats y im involved good stucture and still a chance to qualify in this if i can come 1st or second or rake crazy lol :cow

well done mate' date=' nice aces to my queens, and that was some call on my last hand, ace rag every time eh? :\[/quote'] Had u on a wide range with ur stack and position. Figured A10 was good against ur range. As said need a bit of luck and rungood sometimes. Sent from my HTC Wildfire using PL Forum

Re: Sunday - PL Exclusive - Ladbrokes Poker - Added Value League - Leg 4 on 6th May Thanks, gg everyone. Just wondering how can I be this lucky on the same microgaming (or in fact that's the software and the network is called prima?) network where at Stan James I am not able to hit anything :loon But enjoying these rare moments.

Re: Sunday - PL Exclusive - Ladbrokes Poker - Added Value League - Leg 4 on 6th May Well done Gem and McG :clap As Gemic had already qualified for the final with a 2nd place this now throws the league open to 3 qualfiers, so very much all to play for in the final leg next week (thanks Gem!) :ok Don't forget there are places reserved for the 3 highest rakers too. Can the following please post before next week's leg so they can be included in the league. [TABLE]

[TR] [TD=class: xl67, width: 120]QueenOfPkr16[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67]pshettylb[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67]seacow123[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sunday - PL Exclusive - Ladbrokes Poker - Added Value League - Leg 5 on 13th May Seacow123 has had over 7 days to state who they are and prove they have the requirements to play the league. With that in mind, the decision has been made that they forfeit the entry to the league final, and tonights qualifiers will be AndyBell and Bagheira. I'll get in touch with Ladbrokes to confirm the names tomorrow. Graeme