** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Stobart Super League XVII Round 10 - Good Friday

Missed Thursday nights matches as was away for a day but still some matches to come on Good Friday.... [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] St Helens v Wigan Warriors (14:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.69 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.68 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.18 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Huddersfield Giants v Salford City Reds (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 41 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.80 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wakefield Wildcats v Castleford Tigers (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.92 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.11 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bradford Bulls v Leeds Rhinos (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.42 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.27 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Stobart Super League XVII Round 10 - Good Friday One for me in the earlier matches. Can't wait for this one either. 4pts Wigan to beat St Helens 13/8 Ladbrokes You have to respect St Helens but I fancy Wigan in this derby clash today. Paul Wellens is out for the Saints who have been rejuvenated since Royce Simmons was sacked and you have to say that's a massive loss as he's still one of the top full backs in the world. Wigan come into the match pretty much full strength but for one or two niggles and injuries in their pack but they have more than enough quality in their ranks to make up for that. Their backs are very good and although Saints have beaten Leeds and Warrington in recent weeks I think this Wigan back line will cause lots of problems for St Helens especially the likes of Josh Charnley and Sam Tomkins. Brett Finch is becoming the string puller we expected him to be and Richards and Goulding know where the try line is too. You can never write off St Helens when they are in form but this is going to be a spicy encounter and I'm not sure Saints will get the time and space to play their free flowing rugby. If it turns into a battle I expect Wigan to have the most about them to win and at 13/8 in a match which isn't a lot more than a 50/50 pickem I have to take the Challenge Cup winners this afternoon.

Re: Stobart Super League XVII Round 10 - Good Friday One more for tonight. 4pts Castleford to beat Wakefield 6/5 Coral This is another derby I think the bookies have got the wrong way round. Castleford have shown signs of improvement in recent weeks and perhaps the minds have been focused back on rugby after the tragic loss of Ian Millward's son which caused him to go on leave for a few weeks. They put up a decent fight against Hull FC who are going well and then beat Hull KR last week and they are a good side. Wakefield were chronic last week and while you would assume they will have a rocket put up them in midweek in the lead up to this match you still couldn't be sure it would work. If Wakefield defend as poorly in this match as they did against London Broncos last week then Castleford will run riot. Cas attack in great numbers and in Rangi Chase they have the game breaker of this match and the signs are he's just finding his feet at last in this campaign. In truth there isn't a great deal of quality in this Wakefield side. They are honest and will dig in but if Castleford's game breakers turn up and play to their best I think the Tigers will leave Belle Vue with the win.