Flat Racing - April 2nd - Monday

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD] Horse Racing [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Event[/TD] [TD] Redcar 3:45 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD] Bapak Pintar (Each-way) [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD] 1/10 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD] 02/04/2012 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD] Bet365 @ 11.00 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD] Not at his best yet this year after two runs on the All-Weather. 4th of 6 in January and 5th of 5th last month. The 3yo colt by Royal Applause showed abilities on Turf last year. Three runs for 3rd of 6, 2nd of 5, and 3rd of 6. Trainer Kevin Ryan is in good form and has the selection on a good mark. He's offfered at 10-1 and that is way too big making it easy to back for each-way. [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: FLat Racing - April 2nd - Monday Now Donny is over, we've got one meeting from Redcar until 2 turf-less days on the flat. Ridiculous. However, there's still 1 bet before an enforced break. 4.15 Redcar A Class 4, 15 runner handicap over the straight 6f. Arrys Orse, owned by Mr Redknapp, is all the rage but is no price for me. I also think there are an awful lot of exposed animals in this field too but I do believe there's one further down the market that's still on the upgrade, that one is: Mr Optimistic (17/2 Bet365 BOG) - Now a 4yo, this horse still has a bit of improvement left, I'm sure of that. Importantly, at this time of year, trainer has already begun to bang in a few winners and the horse has a history of running well fresh. That's not all though....started last year on turf with a 5f win off 4lb lower than today before finishing a staying 5th over that same trip in a big field at York. Followed up, off 1lb lower than this, with a win at Ayr looking pretty impressive in the process. After that, season went downhill but I'll blame mark, trip and class for those failings. I'm pretty sure the horse is capable off around the 80 mark and I also think the horse needs 6f on a straight, flat track which is what we have today. Races in the right grade and will appreciate the ground too. Apprentice is value for his 3lb and I'm hoping that this one lives up to the expectation of running best when fresh and can take this on its seasonal reappearance.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.