** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 3 April

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 3 April

Barcelona - Milan Odds on Barcelona are simply ridiculous as if they are playing BATE and not Milan. Earlier this season Milan has shown that they can play against them and managed to get a pint at Nou Camp. Since the first leg ended 0-0 I simply can't see a low scoring game here. My main reason is that Milan managed to defend at home but defending at Nou Camp against Barcelona is only a good option if you don't want to concede 5-6 goals. Milan know that to have any chance of qualifying for the next stage is to score here and in my opinion they have players capable to do so. This season Barcelona conceded at Nou Camp in the previous round against Leverkusen, last season they have conceded in all of their home games during knockout stage, namely against Arsenal, Shakhtar and R.Madrid. I can see goals here, but surprisingly Over 2.5 Goals is priced @ 1.44-1.50, while Both to Score is @ 1.95-2.00. Which means that bookies believe that 3-0 scoreline is more likely than 2-1, while in my opinion it is not. Both to Score @ 2.00 (4 units) William Hill
Won before half time :beer

Barcelona vs AC Milan This is what the Champions League is all about, nights like this to relish. No doubt Barcelona will be the strong favorites for this game, but Allegri will have a game plan to give Barcelona problems. As we all saw in the first half, though Barcelona dominated the game, Milan matched their attack with their superb defense and really created the best chances, with Robinho and Ibrahomovic unable to find the net. In that game, Fabregas was a surprise absentee, and having returned with minor problems, he is expected to start for this game.Fabregas and Ibrahimovic are my favourite footballers, and as a neutral, I shall be torn between supporting both teams. The obvious bet for a night of good enjoyment will probably be goals in my case, though I don't want to be biased upon my picks. With Barcelona such a strong force at home, overs is of course the favorites. Alot of chances were created in a high quality game last week, but still value was on the unders market I felt, as you can't put away every chance you create. Again, though the saying is usually cursed, I don't expect AC Milan to hold Barcelona tonight from scoring like they did in the first leg. Barcelona's home record this season compared to their away in La Liga is vastly contrastable. Their poor away form has ultimately cost them the La Liga title. The Champions league will be what Barcelona are about this season. AC Milan will need to score tonight. I really don't see 0 - 0 AET and going into penalties. There has been some emphatic scorelines between these two this season in the group stages, 2 - 2 at the Nou Camp and 2 - 3 at the San Siro. A goal would spark this game into life. Not forgetting how many Barcelona popped past the Leverkusen keeper last time out, I'd like to enjoy a good night of football supporting both sides as well as a healthy profit to show for it at the end. Over 3.5 11/8 Boylesports, Stanjames 10/10 I do also think Barcelona are too short, but I dont think my heart can handle another 90 minutes of opposing them. Bayern vs Marseille Did not follow these two teams explicitly in recent seasons, though my gut feeling is that it won't be a great night for the French side. Bayern deserved the away win, and knowing the Germans I really don't think they will have any mercy in a game that Marseille has to attack. This will be easily exploited by Bayern and I see them smashing a load past Marseille. Bayern this season have blown opponent's away with emphatic wins, and I expect the same to continue here. Marseille's performance was rather "hollow" in front of their home fans. Never created enough to trouble the Germans. Bayern -1.75 2.440 188Bet 2/10
+15.19 units

Good discussion on here :ok We are all very divided on the Barca-Milan match it would seem. For my bet only Ladbrokes seem to offer this market. Barcelona & Bayern Munich to both be winning after 60 minutes @ 2.3 Both of these sides are formidable at home, Barcelona can break down any team in the world on home soil and I feel an hour is adequate time to break down a Milan side who don't travel too well. In the other game Bayern are playing with no real pressure, all the pressure is on Marseille and frankly I am shocked they are still in the tournament, the french side will have to push forward and the likes of Ribery & Robben should rip them to shreds, once again an hour is enough time for the classy German outfit to show complete superiority. For those that are saying Milan can nick a 1-0 win, or a scoring draw you should check out the scorecasts on Milan. I was in the local yesterday and Ibrahimovic to score first and Milan to win 1-0 was over 200/1 ! Ridiculous, I do think Barca will win but the bookies are showing Milan no respect. Good luck to everyone.
:clap

In the first meeting at the Nou Camp in September I thought Milan defended admirably and were unlucky to concede the 2 goals they conceded. One was a remarkable play by Messi racing past 3 defenders and finding Pedro at the far post but the play took everything to go Barca's way including Silva losing concentration as the cross came in. The 2nd was a great free kick by Villa but that FK was given for a very light and what seemed like a clean challenge on Busquets. Also Milan had several opportunities to make it 2-0 but simple execution prevented Pato from being clear on goal. When that match was 1-0 Milan or 1-1 Barca found it very difficult to break Milan and while they created opportunities, they weren't clear cut. It was only when they went up 2-1 they began to have the space to operate. I could see this game going to ET. Milan really didn't give Barca much in the 1st leg or the match in September, I wouldn't count the 3-2 game at the San Siro as Milan wanted to put on a show more than winning a match. For this match Milan can defend for 90 mins or even 70 mins and allow the pressure on Barca to build. Inter came into the Nou Camp down to 10 men for most of the match and they held out until the 87th minute. Also Abate is back for this game though Bonera played very well in the 1st leg. Milan +1.5 @2.15 with bet365 0-0 CS @17.00 with bet365 Milan to win in ET @126.00 with bet365
The chance of ET was over in the first 10 mins. Though how the game played out I could have seen Milan hold Barca they didn't give away much in the first half while the game was in the balance until the ref stepped in. The first penalty was a good call even though Ibra got fouled on a similar play at the start of the 2nd half and the penalty on Nesta was a fraudulent call. Well done to all the winners tonight.