The Masters, Augusta 5th - 8th April 2012

PerryPFC

Probably the most eagerly anticipated major or tournament of the golfing calender tees off in just over a week! Many wouldve been plotting and planning their bets for this for some time now and its time to start sharing those thoughts! If it wasn't already mouthwatering enough, Tigers Win and return to form added to the on going tussle for the world no.1 spot makes this a tournament not to be missed! Fill ya boots with winners in here folks! :ok:ok

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Masters, Augusta 5th - 8th April 2012 Really looking forward to the majors this year. The big questions here are can McIlroy wipe away the memories of last year and win his first green jacket? Is the Tiger really back to his best after last weeks win or is there a few niggles still there? Can Westwood finally win one of the really big ones? Can Donald win and prove he really is no1. All good stuff and no doubt the yankees will give a strong challenge but for me i think it will be a european winner but will have a few mixed bets for interest. I'm already on Ror's to win multiple majors this year and wouldn't surprise me to see him run away with this after beating up the course for three rounds last year before it knocked him out in the fourth round! LEE WESTWOOD 18/1 E/W PP 1-6~If he is ever to win a major it has to be soon IMO or else it will pass him by. Has had a fairly low key start to the year but that may not be a bad thing he needs to crank it up for the majors and i think they are very much the main aim for him these days it will be interesting to see how he goes in this weeks Shell Houston price may drop if he goes close there i wouldn't take any shorter than 18's even thats a bit tight to be honest! STEVE STRICKER E/W 50/1 PP 1-6 Having had a slump mid career Stricker has had an amazing come back you have to admire him has never won a major but this ageing American is in good form now and has a squeak would be fully deserved if he could do it but may find one or two to good. MARTIN KAYMER 90 WIN BETFAIR PLACE 14.5~ Another one who has had a low key start to the year but is very talented and the German's are tough cookies and he knows what it takes to win a major having already chalked one up. RICKIE FOWLER E/W 100/1 SKYBET 5 PLACES~Young American who can only get better could surprise here and go very well was 38th on first try last year no reason why he can't better that this time around.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.