** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

The Masters, Augusta 5th - 8th April 2012

PerryPFC

Probably the most eagerly anticipated major or tournament of the golfing calender tees off in just over a week! Many wouldve been plotting and planning their bets for this for some time now and its time to start sharing those thoughts! If it wasn't already mouthwatering enough, Tigers Win and return to form added to the on going tussle for the world no.1 spot makes this a tournament not to be missed! Fill ya boots with winners in here folks! :ok:ok

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Masters, Augusta 5th - 8th April 2012 Really looking forward to the majors this year. The big questions here are can McIlroy wipe away the memories of last year and win his first green jacket? Is the Tiger really back to his best after last weeks win or is there a few niggles still there? Can Westwood finally win one of the really big ones? Can Donald win and prove he really is no1. All good stuff and no doubt the yankees will give a strong challenge but for me i think it will be a european winner but will have a few mixed bets for interest. I'm already on Ror's to win multiple majors this year and wouldn't surprise me to see him run away with this after beating up the course for three rounds last year before it knocked him out in the fourth round! LEE WESTWOOD 18/1 E/W PP 1-6~If he is ever to win a major it has to be soon IMO or else it will pass him by. Has had a fairly low key start to the year but that may not be a bad thing he needs to crank it up for the majors and i think they are very much the main aim for him these days it will be interesting to see how he goes in this weeks Shell Houston price may drop if he goes close there i wouldn't take any shorter than 18's even thats a bit tight to be honest! STEVE STRICKER E/W 50/1 PP 1-6 Having had a slump mid career Stricker has had an amazing come back you have to admire him has never won a major but this ageing American is in good form now and has a squeak would be fully deserved if he could do it but may find one or two to good. MARTIN KAYMER 90 WIN BETFAIR PLACE 14.5~ Another one who has had a low key start to the year but is very talented and the German's are tough cookies and he knows what it takes to win a major having already chalked one up. RICKIE FOWLER E/W 100/1 SKYBET 5 PLACES~Young American who can only get better could surprise here and go very well was 38th on first try last year no reason why he can't better that this time around.

Re: The Masters, Augusta 5th - 8th April 2012 First round leader - KJ Choi 2pts EW @ 50/1 Hills, Outright KJ Choi 2pts EW @ 70/1 Bet365 Put my first bets on for the Masters today. Think Choi is a decent bet for first round leader considering he has shot -5 in the last 2 years. That hasn't been good enough to be overall leader but it has put him in 2nd place. I am hoping he can shoot something similar on the first day this year which should put him thereabouts. He clearly loves the course having shot 9 consecutive rounds at par or better and he has 3 top ten finishes at the Masters. His best performance was a 3rd back in 2004 but I think he is a lively outsider. If he gets off to a good start then I expect him to be right up there for the duration as he has done in the last 2 years.

I can't help but think Rory is going to win this, at a decent price of 11/2 now. Other than him, Keegan Bradley is a good bet at 33/1. Will also be doing a few each ways. Bo Van Pelt 100/1 E/W and Robert Garrigus 250/1 E/W.

Re: The Masters, Augusta 5th - 8th April 2012 I am soooo looking forward to this week, stocked up on beer and snacks and been chopping and changing the shortlist for a while. I’ve ruled out all the rookies given that only Fuzzy Zoeller in 1979 has managed it, I’ve also generally looked for experience and a couple of decent Augusta finishes, combined with some current form and came up with… Rory McIlroy 5pts win @ 7.2 Betfair The best thing about Tiger’s win (for those who don’t want to back him here) is that it has put everybody else’s odds on the drift. For 54 holes here last year Rory was superb and looked like he was going to sprint away from the field, his meltdown has been well documented but it’s how you bounce back that matters. His romp at the US Open dispelled any doubts about his temperament and rubber stamped his superstar credentials, his last 10 starts he’s finished 2nd, 2nd, T4, 1st, 11th, 2nd, T5, 2nd, 1st, 3rd. The one nagging doubt would be that that he probably doesn’t convert as many winning positions as he should but that will surely change with time and majors carry much more motivation. McIlroy’s putting has definitely improved since last year and I think he matured a lot after the horrors of the back nine, obviously he’ll be desperate to wipe away that memory by winning his first green jacket here. Augusta is made for Rory’s game, his natural draw is perfectly suited to the shape of so many of the holes and his massively high ball flight is a huge advantage is keeping the ball on the green. If he can handle the expectation then there’s no reason why he can’t be donning the first of many green jackets come*Sunday night. Phil Mickleson 3pts win @ 14.0 Betfair I generally think anything over*10/1*is a great price on Mickleson, after all he’s won 3 of the last 8 times he’s been there. There’s no doubt that at this stage of his career it’s all about major championships and for Phil, that means the Masters. Winner here in 2004, 2006 and*2010 he loves the place, I thought he looked in decent enough shape at the weekend although I think his mind was more on Augusta than it was the tournament he was playing. Experience is a key factor here and Mickleson has that in spades, he and Bones are very good at working out where best to leave the ball, when it’s more sensible to actually miss the green and where and when to go for it. I think the fact that he has to fade the ball here rather than draw it tends to help him as his draw has a tendency to turn into a hook, his putting stats have been excellent this year and his genius (for finding) and getting out of trouble remains. With a lot of the hoopla and attention on Tiger and Rory it’s a good chance for Phil to have a bit of a lower key build up than normal. Trevor Immelman 1.5pt e/w @ 100/1 Paddy Power The 2008 champion is another player who clearly loves this course, the fact that he has managed to finish in the top 20 in the three years since that win is remarkable given that he has missed so much golf through injury (he also has a T5 in 2005). His health appears to be improving though and he’s now able to play with much more regularity and that can only be a good thing. He has always been an excellent putter and generally possesses a very good short game, he’s not long off the tee but he hits it far enough to give himself a chance. While he’s not won since that Masters victory there have been signs that his game is really coming back, he ended the fall series in 2011 with a 5th*and 6th*place finishes, T11 in the Arnold Palmer Invitational in his final warm up hinted that he could have a decent run here. Brandt Snedeker 1.5 pts e/w @ 80/1 Paddy Power Snedeker played in the final group with Trevor Immelman back in 2008 on his way to a third place finish, a T15 last year confirmed that despite not being the longest off the tee the American can compete here. It’s perhaps not surprising that he goes well as he has one of the best short games on tour, an excellent chipper he is also bit of a wizard with the flat stick and is one of the best putters on tour, particularly from short range. All that stands him in good stead and with a win already under his belt this year he should be ready for a good run here. Martin Laird 1.5 pts pt e/w @ 125/1 e/w Paddy Power Twice a winner on the PGA tour the Scot made his Masters debut last year and finished T20, two rounds in the sixties promised much though and I’m hopeful that he can build on that here. Ranking 17th*in driving distance and 10th*in GIR are a solid basis for a challenge although he needs to improve his putting to contend. What I like about Laird is that like Rory he has a very high ball flight, although his stock shot is now a slight fade he can draw the ball. Two top 5 finishes this season have kept Laird bubbling along and if he can have a decent week with the putter then I’m hopeful of a good run at a tasty price. Total 17 pts

Re: The Masters, Augusta 5th - 8th April 2012 Jason Dufner - 1st round leader 0.75 pts e/w @ 80-1 Ladbrokes (5 places) Dufner, although a first timer here has made fast starting a bit of speciality, his last five opening rounds on tour have been 64, 72, 66, 66, 66. He also shot a first round in the 60s twelve times on tour in 2011, I’ve no idea how Dufner will take to Augusta but due to his habit of starting fast I’ll take him here. YE Yang - 1st round leader 0.75 pts e/w @ 100-1 Bet365 (5 places) Yang looks a nice price here, the last two years he has opened with a 67 at Augusta. It wasn’t good enough to lead either time but in 2010 he was just one shot off the lead in 2nd and in 2011 he was placed in 3rd, at a ¼ the odds for a place he’s well worth a bet

Re: The Masters, Augusta 5th - 8th April 2012 Haven't had a bet yet, want to be fully sure before i place the bets as i am staking pretty heavy for this, have had no luck this year but i am having a good plunge on this one... At the moment the 3 golfer's that are interesting me are Bubba Watson, Angel Cabrera and Martin Laird

Haven't had a bet yet, want to be fully sure before i place the bets as i am staking pretty heavy for this, have had no luck this year but i am having a good plunge on this one... At the moment the 3 golfer's that are interesting me are Bubba Watson, Angel Cabrera and Martin Laird
Not Rory?

Re: The Masters, Augusta 5th - 8th April 2012

Not Rory?
Rory @ 6/1 ??? No thank you. I would rather back Donald @ 16/1 than Rory at 6/1, no value whatsoever... Not only that, but i also think Tiger is the one they all have to beat this weekend, but again, not a backable price. Bubba Watson @ 50/1 is tempting me, Cabrera @ 100/1 is worth a nibble, and Martin Laird @ around 150/1 looks too big

Re: The Masters, Augusta 5th - 8th April 2012 This is important formy final selections, 1st & 2nd this season so far Shell Houston Open Hunter Mahan Carl Petterson Arnold Palmer Invitational Tiger Woods Graeme McDowell Transitions Championship Luke Donald J Furyk/Sang Moon Bae/R Garrigus WCC Justin Rose Bubba Watson Honda Classic Rory Mcilroy Tiger Woods/T Gillis WGC Matchplay Hunter Mahan Rory Mcilroy Northern Trust Open B Haas P Mickelson/Keegan Bradley Pebble Beach Pro am Phil Mickelson Charlie Wi Phoenix Open Kyle Stanley Ben Crane Farmers Insurance Brandt Snedeker Kyle Stanley Humana Challenge Mark Wilson J Wagner, J Mallinger, R Garrigus Sony Open Johnson Wagner Carl Petterson, Sean O’Hair, Harrison Frazar, Charles Howell III Tournament of Champions Steve Stricker Martin Laird Dubai Desert Classic R Carbero Baella S Gallacher/LWestwood Qatar Masters Paul Lawrie Jason Day/P Hansen Abu Dhabi Robert Rock Rory Mcilroy Volvo Golf Champions B Grace E Els/R Goosen Top 10 finishes over 8 years Woods 7 * Mickleson 6 * Top 20 finishes over 8 years Woods 8 * Mickleson 6 * Driving distance ranks well [TABLE=class: MsoNormalTable, width: 1]

[TR] [TD=colspan: 4]Driving Distance

[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]

Rank

Rounds

Total

[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: transparent]

TOUR Average

[/TABLE] 1st 2 in GIR stats

[TABLE=class: MsoNormalTable, width: 1] [TR] [TD=colspan: 4]Greens in Regulation Percentage

[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]

Rank

[/TD] [TD]

Rounds

Total

T5

TOUR Average

[/TABLE] Previous masters form counts Woods and Mickelson stand out here with top 10 & 20 finishesliterally every year for the last 7. Last 8 years winningdistance 3-2-2-P-1-P-3-P-3-2 (P for play off) Players underconsideration Bubba Watson - best masters finish 20th 2008 Robert Garrigus - masters debut Lee Westwood – best masters finish 2nd 2010 KJ Choi – best masters finish 3rd 2004 Johnson Wagner – best masters finish 36th 2008 Luke Donald – best masters finish 3rd 2005 Sean O’Hair – best masters finish 10th 2009 Justin Rose – best masters finish 5th 2007 Kyle Stanley – masters debut Jason Day – best masters finish 2nd 2011

[/TD] [TD]Leader [/TD] [TD]

[/TD] [TD]

[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=bgcolor: transparent]

[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: transparent]Bubba Watson [/TD] [TD=bgcolor: transparent]

[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: transparent]Robert Garrigus

[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: transparent]Jason Kokrak [/TD] [TD=bgcolor: transparent]

[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: transparent]Jamie Lovemark [/TD] [TD=bgcolor: transparent]

[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: transparent]Dustin Johnson

[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 2]

[/TD] [TD]

[/TD] [TD]

[/TD] [/TR]

[/TD] [TD]Leader

[/TD] [TD]

[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: transparent]Bubba Watson

[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: transparent]Lee Westwood

[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: transparent]Steve Stricker

[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: transparent]Will Claxton

[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: transparent]Bryce Molder

[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 2]

[/TD] [TD]

[/TD] [TD]

[/TD] [/TR]

Re: The Masters, Augusta 5th - 8th April 2012 Hornets criteria from last year which threw up schwartzel or me! Can anyone give me a pull out with it? Also what sites are best for research?

After much blood, sweat and tears...I've come up with 10 key points for the winner of the US Masters. Basically, it's everything Zach Johnson isn't!! 1) Made the cut in last years Masters. Every winner since 1980 has played in the previous Masters, and the only player to win having missed the cut was Tiger Woods in 1997. 2) Won on US soil in the PGA Tour. The last player to make the Masters their first win the US was Bernhard Langer in 1985. 3) Had a top 10 this year. 18 of the last 20 winners had already hit the top 10 this year. 4) Have 5 or more professional wins. In the last 30 years, only Tiger Woods in 1997 and Zach Johnson in 2007 have won the Masters having won less than 5 tournaments on the major tours (includes PGA, European, Asian in my eyes!). 5) Has finished in the top 10 at a major previously. In the last 40 years, only Tiger Woods in 1997 and Zach Johnson in 2007 (them again!) have not had a top 10 in a major before winning here. 6) Must have won in the last 2 years (since beginning of 09 season). 23 of the last 24 winners abide by this rule; naturally Zach Johnson hadnt won in 3 years and one week! 7) Finished in the top 25 in a major last year. 27 of last 28 winners had finished in the top 25 of a major last year...Zach Johnson again chiming in with a 32nd the year before his win! 8) No win in the week before the Masters. In the last 50 years, only Sandy Lyle (1988) and Phil Mickelson (2006) have managed to win the Masters one week after another tournament win. Ironically, this stat rules out Phil again! 9) Ranked in the top 50 in the world. Since the rankings began in 1986, only 2 winners have been ranked outside the top 50. Zach Johnson and Angel Cabrera. Again, like above with Phil, somewhat ironically this is the only factor that rules out Cabrera this year! 10) No Aussies! Hard as he tried, Greg Norman couldnt break the course. No Aussie has finished in the top 5 since 2005 when Pampling and Hensby finished 8 shots off the lead. OK, so while I'm going to regret leaving out Mickelson and Cabrera (they'll battle out a playoff on sunday no doubt!) as they break rules they've broken before...the 10 factors above leaves me with 5 top quality players. Tiger Woods @ 13 ew BoyleSports Top 6 1) Finished 4th last year 2) 71 PGA Tour wins 3) Top 10 at Doral 4) As mentioned above, a few more than 5 professional wins! 5) 14 major wins, and at least one top 10 in a major every year since his first in 1997. 6) Won in 2009 7) Two top 10s last year in majors 8) Didn't play last week. 9) World No.7 10) American. YE Yang @ 96 ew PP 6 Places 1) 8th last year 2) Two wins in the US including the USPGA 3) 5th in Match Play and 2nd in the Honda Classic 4) 5 wins on the major tours 5) Major win and a top 10 here last year 6) Won the USPGA in last 2009. 7) Top 10 here last year. 8) MC last week 9) World No.33 10) South Korean Ian Poulter @ 51 ew PP 6 Places 1) 10th last year 2) Won the Match Play last year 3) 6th in the Tournament of Champions 4) 10 wins on the European Tour 5) 3 top 10s in majors including a runner up at the Open. 6) Won 3 tournaments in the last 18 months. 7) Top 10 here last year 8) Didn't play last week 9) World No.16 10) English Steve Stricker @ 46 ew PP 6 Places 1) 30th last year 2) First PGA Tour win way back in 1996. 3) 3 top 10s this year, including last week 4) 9 PGA Tour wins. 5) 9 top 10s in majors, and two here. 6) Won 5 tournaments since May 2009. 7) 18th in the USPGA last year. 8) 4th last week 9) World No.8 10) American Retief Goosen @ 71 ew BoyleSports 6 Places 1) 38th last year 2) First win on US soil was the US Open in 2001. 3) 3rd in Abu Dhabi early in the year. 4) 44 professional wins 5) 2 major wins and 15 top 10s in majors. 6) Sneaks in with his win in the 2009 Transitions Championships. 7) 6th in US Open last year. 8) T60 last week 9) World No.19 10) South African I love the Masters...lets hope I still love it at the end of the week!! GL :ok

Re: The Masters, Augusta 5th - 8th April 2012 OK lads Paddy Power are the bookies to deal with this week, money back on all loosing bets if Tiger wins. That says it all imo. If Tiger had won a couple of months back and followed up with the latest performances then id have to go with him but i think its too close to the tournament to have his first win over two years. 1st of a few to keep you interested this weekend must be Justin Rose 30/1 PP 1PT E/W Rose has led the event twice after the opening round and finishing tied fifth in 2007 on the back of one of these fast starts. However he is a much improved player now since he changed his swing a few years ago, Hank Haney has worked wonders as his recent wins on the PGA Tour have proved and so he should challenge strongly here for all four rounds this week. Current form could not be much better as he had one win and one top five in his last four starts in Florida in March. Luke Donald 14/1 PP 1PT E/W Regained world number 1 recently, is as solid as they come, has not won a major yet and this one is the place where his game is most suited to, high draw!Took a week off to work on his game after his latest win and i expect him to be there abouts on the closing stretch. Rory Mcilroy 11/2 2pt win Ok in his last ten starts he has finished in the top ten in all, in e/w money in 8 of them. Ripped it apart here last year until his spectacular collapse on the final day(cost me money too) but they say you need to loose one to win one. He went onto win one and has competed in every major for the last 2 years. Nearly gauranteed to be e/w for anyone not willing to loose money but a bit short for me and has learnt so much in the last year. Steve Stricker 55/1 1 pt e/w The nearly man of majors, game is very solid and has a decent record here over the last few years, was T11 last year and T6th in 2009. Par 5s is where you make the birdies around here and he's third on the PGA TOUR in Par 5 birdie percentage this year. Good putter and its now or never i think! And a couple of real outsiders that could come good for anyone looking for a massive price John Senden 200/1 0.5pt e/w Senden has 3 top 10s this year on the PGA tour.He has seven top 10s in his last 15 starts worldwide. He ranks 5th in driving, greens in reg, birdie average and the all-around game. 200 is crazy price for someone in that sort of form!! Robert Garrigus 250 o.5pt e/w Garrigus has been the nearly man this year 2nd twice and flying in the stats this year, he's 2nd in Driving, 8th in Greens In Reg and 7th in Birdie Average, plays a high draw and is a solid putter and hitting so many GIR can really help here. Tied 3rd in the US that Rory won so can go close at a massive price in a major. I wouldnt rule out Keegan Bradly, Gary Woodland or Martin Laird but ya can't back everyone huh.gif just hope they dont come back to bite me on the arse!!! Also hoping like everyone else in the world Tiger and Rory on the last day in the last group. What a finish that would be obviously Rory to win grin.gif Enjoy lads!

Re: The Masters, Augusta 5th - 8th April 2012 Apr 03, 2012 [h=2]Masters weather could get funky this week[/h]

• email.png
  • print.png
  • plus.png

By Steve DiMeglio, USA TODAY Updated 5h 7m ago augustarainx-inset-community.jpg CAPTION

By Jack Gruber, USA TODAY

Overnight rains softened the grounds at Augusta National Golf Club as 0.42 inches fell starting late Monday night.After Monday's heat reaching 95 degrees, cooler days are ahead, with a high today reaching the low 80s. As for precipitation, a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms arrives this afternoon and will remain a threat throughout the evening. The extended forecast would not be termed as promising. There is a 30% chance for afternoon showers and thunderstorms on Wednesday. Thursday's first round could be marred by rain and thunderstorms as there is a 60% chance of precipitation. Friday's second round is a repeat of the first round. Cooler temperatures – falling into the low 70s – arrive on Saturday and Sunday without any hint of rain.

....and now Betvictor as well:loon.....our they mad cracking price that :clap fair play to them
Your only only £25 max at 9/1 looks like I only want £50 on it but just spoke to support " 09:53:59 : Stephanie - Contact Centre: Hello jon, you're speaking to Steph L how may I help? 09:54:30 : jon: hi why can i only get £25 on mcllroy I wan £50 on 09:55:09 : Stephanie - Contact Centre: There is a limit on what is being accepted on Mcilroy 09:55:19 : Stephanie - Contact Centre: The maximum is£25 if you want anymore it will be 6/1"

Your only only £25 max at 9/1 looks like I only want £50 on it but just spoke to support " 09:53:59 : Stephanie - Contact Centre: Hello jon, you're speaking to Steph L how may I help? 09:54:30 : jon: hi why can i only get £25 on mcllroy I wan £50 on 09:55:09 : Stephanie - Contact Centre: There is a limit on what is being accepted on Mcilroy 09:55:19 : Stephanie - Contact Centre: The maximum is£25 if you want anymore it will be 6/1"
There had to be a catch. Thanks Woodie! Crooks

OK lads Paddy Power are the bookies to deal with this week' date= money back on all loosing bets if Tiger wins. That says it all imo. If Tiger had won a couple of months back and followed up with the latest performances then id have to go with him but i think its too close to the tournament to have his first win over two years. 1st of a few to keep you interested this weekend must be Justin Rose 30/1 PP 1PT E/W Rose has led the event twice after the opening round and finishing tied fifth in 2007 on the back of one of these fast starts. However he is a much improved player now since he changed his swing a few years ago, Hank Haney has worked wonders as his recent wins on the PGA Tour have proved and so he should challenge strongly here for all four rounds this week. Current form could not be much better as he had one win and one top five in his last four starts in Florida in March. Luke Donald 14/1 PP 1PT E/W Regained world number 1 recently, is as solid as they come, has not won a major yet and this one is the place where his game is most suited to, high draw!Took a week off to work on his game after his latest win and i expect him to be there abouts on the closing stretch. Rory Mcilroy 11/2 2pt win Ok in his last ten starts he has finished in the top ten in all, in e/w money in 8 of them. Ripped it apart here last year until his spectacular collapse on the final day(cost me money too) but they say you need to loose one to win one. He went onto win one and has competed in every major for the last 2 years. Nearly gauranteed to be e/w for anyone not willing to loose money but a bit short for me and has learnt so much in the last year. Steve Stricker 55/1 1 pt e/w The nearly man of majors, game is very solid and has a decent record here over the last few years, was T11 last year and T6th in 2009. Par 5s is where you make the birdies around here and he's third on the PGA TOUR in Par 5 birdie percentage this year. Good putter and its now or never i think! And a couple of real outsiders that could come good for anyone looking for a massive price John Senden 200/1 0.5pt e/w Senden has 3 top 10s this year on the PGA tour.He has seven top 10s in his last 15 starts worldwide. He ranks 5th in driving, greens in reg, birdie average and the all-around game. 200 is crazy price for someone in that sort of form!! Robert Garrigus 250 o.5pt e/w Garrigus has been the nearly man this year 2nd twice and flying in the stats this year, he's 2nd in Driving, 8th in Greens In Reg and 7th in Birdie Average, plays a high draw and is a solid putter and hitting so many GIR can really help here. Tied 3rd in the US that Rory won so can go close at a massive price in a major. I wouldnt rule out Keegan Bradly, Gary Woodland or Martin Laird but ya can't back everyone huh.gif just hope they dont come back to bite me on the arse!!! Also hoping like everyone else in the world Tiger and Rory on the last day in the last group. What a finish that would be obviously Rory to win grin.gif Enjoy lads!
I would not agree that Powers are the best firm to bet with. Yes, money back if Tiger win's, but that is the win part of your bet. Not only that but from the Top 15 players in the market, they are offering muck odds, not top price on any single one of them. These things even themselves out... I would rather bet with Bet Victor who are offering top price on all golfer's.

Yeah kinda gay but looks like willhill are offering the 9/1 this morning also
Not really that way everyone gets a slice of the cake. Will hillls are 50 e/w besides if you want more on get off your ass an go around shops in and around your town!!

Not really that way everyone gets a slice of the cake. Will hillls are 50 e/w besides if you want more on get off your ass an go around shops in and around your town!!
God's Country as in Southampton? Last time I went rund the shops for Hurricane Fly.... They told me to do one after the 4th shop! :lol