La Liga - March 31 - April 2

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Saturday 31 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Racing Santander v Granada CF (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Real Sporting de Gijon v Real Zaragoza (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Osasuna v Real Madrid (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.43[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]FC Barcelona v Athletic Bilbao (21:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]28[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Málaga v Real Betis (21:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.73[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Sunday 1 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Atlético Madrid v Getafe (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Valencia v Levante UD (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.58[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Real Sociedad v Rayo Vallecano (20:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Villarreal v Espanyol (20:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Monday 2 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Sevilla v Real Mallorca (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: La Liga - March 31 - April 2 Hmmmm, some pretty interesting games. Gijon-Zaragoza HW @2,2 (local) Both of them are struggling to stay in this league. Many would say "Zaragoza started collecting points....." but I would say that they have been extremely lucky+horrible defending by Villareal and Valencia against them. I watched Gijon's 1:0 win over Sevilla and they looked like a very organised team. They fought for every ball, the pressure from the stands was immense for Spanish standards. Playing at Gijon is not easy. Looking at the squads, I must say that I appreciate more the squad of Gijon. One very good player at every line of the pitch. Zaragoza does not have this. Malaga Team Over 1,5 goals @1,7 Not a great odd, but with a high probability. In fact, I expect something like 2:1 or 3:1 here, as Betis has a scoring potential. Nevertheless, I think that this is the best choice. Valencia HW @1,55 They are in a big need of points and they don't play well. But... I watched the reverse game and I had a feeling like Levante let Valencia take the three points. They played a very bad game, with suspicious mistakes, unlike the other games at that period. I think that this may be again giving points to "the bigger brother". Of course, they are a better team and if they come up motivated, than there is no need of letting. :eek Sevilla Team Over 1,5 goals @1,85 (local) Finally a good result for Sevilla. I think that this will be a huge motivational factor for them and that they can score at least 2 times. They have the offensive potential for that. Come on boys, let's develop some discussion! This forum is starting to lose its glow since there are only few opinions.:cry

Re: La Liga - March 31 - April 2 Ok, I'll have a go at some La Liga predictions: Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao The student, Pep Guardiola faces his mentor, Marcelo Bielsa. However, the talking point for this match has been the amount of time Bilbao has to recover. Less than 48 hours ago, they were facing Schalke in Germany. Bilbao were down 1-2 before staging a comeback to win 4-2. Now, they have to face Barcelona, who have yet to lose a single home game this season. Out of 14 Barcelona's home games, Barcelona managed to score at least 3 goals in 12 games. Out of 14 Bilbao's away games, Bilbao managed to score at least 1 goal in 12 games. With Bilbao players feeling jaded, and Barcelona looking to catch up on Real Madrid, I expect this to be a goal-fest. Over 3.5 @ 1.88 (BetDaq) 7/10

Re: La Liga - March 31 - April 2 The odds on Villareal started to move and the reason about that I think is the absence of Naimar and Rossi upfront for the yellow submarine. For Espanyol Victor Sanchez, Sergio Garcia, Hector Moreno have recovered from injuries. On the other hand Fonte, Albin and Ernesto Galan are not listed in the squad. My first thought about this game was to look for home win because of the great defensive and counter-attacking performance of the yellow submarine last week against Rayo Valecano. Jorje Valero made a great game and delivered some good passes mainly from the wing. Naimar also did very well upfront but the they won the match with their defensive display which really managed to deal with all the threats. Rayo Valecano had very few clear goal chances /they had many long range shots though/ and when they had Villareal's goalkeeper proved to be in great form. It has to mentioned that there's a great differnce in display of Villareal's game after they signed theier new coach. The players really give their all in every parts of the field. At the moment Villareal stands 3 points above the relegation zone. If we look at the Catalan side now we'll see a team ready to fight. It was stated by their goalscorer Coutihno /on loan from Inter/ that they are to fight for a Champions league spot. Espanyol managed to win away from home only on three occasions this season and has scored 13 goals in 14 away matches. Against a solid defence such as Villareal's one I cannot see them scoring more than once in this game. I suspect it to be a big and tight clash with not many goals in it. Previous results between these two side show that these to have played a match "Under 2.5" goals six times in the last seven, four of them finishing 0:0. Having in to account the offensive abcentees in Villareal, their strong defence, Espagnol's readiness to fight, and all the previous results I put my bet on Under [email protected] with bet365. GL Final score: 0:0 Looks like some things never change :)

Re: La Liga - March 31 - April 2 On Sevilla - Mallorca, Sevilla looks confident outside "Sánchez Pizjuán", but they are struggling at home (one win in last six games). New coach Michel is changing some things on the team and they are still adapting. Local team must win if they want to keep their Europa League chances alive. Fernando Navarro, Perotti and Spahic will not be on the pitch. Under former Sevilla coach Joaquín Caparrós, Mallorca looks solid, a strong defensive team that only lost against Barcelona in last five. They earned a draw in Valencia and won Sporting away. Full back Chico is doubtful to start. Maybe I'm going on Both teams to score @1,91 (William-Hill) In scorers, some little value at Manu del Moral to score at any time (2.50 William-Hill) and Nsue to score at any time (@6 William-Hill). EDIT: Not a bad call for being the first in this forum. 3-1, Del Moral scored.

Re: La Liga - March 31 - April 2 Sevilla v Mallorca Had a quick look into this match and one thing that caught my eye was a Sending off. The ref Lasa has issued 9 Red's this season, with 6 coming in his last 10 matches (All competitions). He is erratic in his bookings but that could be down to the teams involved - he averaged around 5.5 cards in his last 10 matches (although one match did have 12 yellows). Seville have had 7 players sent off this season in PD - 3 straight reds and 4 second yellows. Mallorca have had 6 players sent off this season in PD - 4 straight reds and 2 second yellows. Now I know it's a Monday night game that could end up a boring 0-0 with low bookings but the stats suggest this could be a winner. A small punt for me on this market, Sending Off - Yes @ 3.4 on BF (4/10)