Horses to Follow From Saturday 24 March 2012

ROSEHILL RACES Sat 24 March 2012 Here are some horses that I have black booked from last Saturday's racing: R3 - Get on SAMAREADY to win the Golden Slipper (7th April 2012 12.30 PM AEST - currently $2.60 fixed on the futures market here in Australia) Had a really tough run and still won easily. The only possible danger seems to be ALL TOO HARD (currently $6.50) R4 - SINGLE awesome win coming from last and didn't settle at all - ran on down the straight and swooped over the top of them like a nice horse should. Good future potential. R5 - METALBENDER made enormous ground along the inside. Look for it when it gets over the mile. Doubt it will pay $17.10 a place like this race! MORE JOYOUS She will win again because she is simply a very very good mare. R6 - NIWOT when it gets to 2400+. R7 - SECRET ADMIRER & KINGS ROSE Although people were disappointed with STREAMA, I thought the run was okay - she was probably not in this grade, with that in mind we might get a high price next time around. RED TRACER was a forgive run. YOSEI once she gets a gun run should grab the chocolates, I like this horse. R8 - HUEGILL Bendigo Guineas run was unbelievable. Ran well again at Rosehill on Sat 23/03/12 on the wrong part of the track. R9 - PARABLES Some have sacked her but she did run well and will be better over 1200m - 1400m. CAULFIELD RACES Sat 24 March 2012 R2 - SWEET ELLA was a really good winner and worth following going forward. R3 - DELABOMBELL, a 5yo, but a really nice win against a reasonable field. Can win another race this prep. R4 - SHEILA'S STAR just one of the more dominant wins you would ever seen, she was a mile too good for them and will be winning better races. Price has turned her around in a big way. R7 - THY & PRACTICED - both received checks and interference so watch for next starts. Cheers, Mark Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk