Flat v Jumps?

ok, with the impending flat season about to start next week, would be good to see everyones thoughts on what they prefer, flat or jumps and why? Personally, i prefer the jumps, i love the big races, i love the Cheltenham festival. In fact any meeting at Chelts gets me going. I feel over the jumps the positiioning etc does not cost you the race in the way it does on the level However, i think some of my preference is down to the fact that the jumps is better to watch on tv however i really do enjoy going to flat meetings and enjoy the close up speed and the sight of top class thoroughbreds paraded in front of you I will be at the Derby this year and a few Sandown/Ascot meetings on the flat. I also hope to revive my interest in visiting Windsor on a monday night which i always enjoy Any views and why you prefer your choice?

Re: Flat v Jumps? Jumps for me too. You get to see the same horses for several seasons and can get a handle on their preferences. I try not too get too attached to a particular horse though. Like many I can remember watching hours of build up to the Grand National as a youngster which probably still influences my thinking.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.