£50 a day challenge, starts 31/3/12 join in and share tips!

redbull5

Hi all, just a thread for me to aim for a long successfull profit making coming weeks! My aim is to aim for roughly £50 a day, doesn't sound much but all adds up at the end of the month. Im doing this from 31/3/12 - 5/5/12 and see how I will do, will mostly stick to football and basketball, I always loose on tennis :-( Bank will be roughly £700, so I'm looking for a 7% profit. I know some days will be loosing days but I aim to be in profit overall. And some days will compensate for others. Will restrict myself to a few bets a day, as once I start betting on everything I start to loose. Stay tuned, standby for tips, everyone is welcome to post their bets and join in. It's a community site after all. 1st bets coming at the end of this week ready for the weekend! redbull5

Re: £50 a day challenge, starts 31/3/12 join in and share tips! 1st bet - Everton v West Brom - under 2.5 goals! £59 for a return of £51.06 Odds - 1.89 Not really that confident, then again this week everything I have done the opposite has won so hopefully my luck can change

Re: £50 a day challenge, starts 31/3/12 join in and share tips! 1st bet - Under 2.5 - (Everton 2-0 West Brom) - Won - £51.12 Total p/l =£51.12 2nd bet - Djokovic v Murray (Djokovic to win) £118 for a return of £50.36 Odds - 1.44 Not great odds, but he has been explosive in the first set of most matches, and believe Murray just won't be upto the standard or this match. Good luck all!

Re: £50 a day challenge, starts 31/3/12 join in and share tips! 1st bet - Under 2.5 - (Everton 2-0 West Brom) - Won - £51.12 2nd bet - Djokovic - (Djokovic 2-0 Murray) - Won - £50.36 Total p/l =£101.48 More tips to follow all week, hope you all joined in already!

Re: £50 a day challenge, starts 31/3/12 join in and share tips! 3rd bet - NBA - Minnesota v Portland - over 196.5 points £61.72 for a return off £48.49 Odds - 1.81 Shouldnt really have another bet, but oh we'll. Not confident but seems it will be close!

Re: £50 a day challenge, starts 31/3/12 join in and share tips! 1st bet - Under 2.5 - (Everton 2-0 West Brom) - Won - £51.12 2nd bet - Djokovic - (Djokovic 2-0 Murray) - Won - £50.36 3rd bet - Over 196.5 (Minnesota 106-119 Portland) - Won - £48.49 Total p/l =£149.97 More to follow tomorrow, too good a start I can't get cocky..Cheers Malstar, keep following!

Re: £50 a day challenge, starts 31/3/12 join in and share tips! Ok, 3 days, 3 winners! Tuesday's bet! 4th bet - NBA - Bucks v Wizards - Under 204.5 £56.88 for a return of £51.31 odds - 1.93 Its going to be some game, don't know why the line is so high but im sure we will see soon enough!

Re: £50 a day challenge, starts 31/3/12 join in and share tips! Oh well bet 4 lost! 58 points in the last quarter killed me! I bet with WBX Bet 5 - NBA - Over 215.5 - Kings v Minnesota £155.40 for a return of 126.62 odds - 1.84 Chasing, shouldnt do it, but can't sleep and going to be up for hours! Pure random bet please dont follow this, this chase will probably collapse! If it wins then it will cover my £57 loss from bet 4 and still keep me on a winning day!!

Re: £50 a day challenge, starts 31/3/12 join in and share tips! 1st bet - Under 2.5 - (Everton 2-0 West Brom) - Won - £51.12 2nd bet - Djokovic - (Djokovic 2-0 Murray) - Won - £50.36 3rd bet - Over 196.5 (Minnesota 106-119 Portland) - Won - £48.49 4th bet - Under 204.5 (Wizzards 98-112 Bucks) - Lost - £56.88 5th bet - Over 215.5 (Kings 116-108 Minnesota) - Won - £126.62 Total p/l =£219.71

Re: £50 a day challenge, starts 31/3/12 join in and share tips!

This looks really good' date=' Wish I was as disiplined with my betting! lol. will follow this with much interest. Good luck mate[/quote'] I agree that hes disciplined on only placing one bet a day, BUT hes putting on guess bets which he has no idea about! Only a matter of time before the stake will be very high after 2 or 3 consecutive loses

Re: £50 a day challenge, starts 31/3/12 join in and share tips! Hi everyone, thanks for following, il explain my situation Soon after my 18th birthday I got very drunk and came home and decided to open a betting account, I don't have to say much more but I lost in the region of 4k. Now I'm in a half decent job and can afford too loose a little a month, but I always think what could I have done with that 4-5k. Now I'm on a mission to win it back, £50 a day for 5 weeks =£1750. As I said I'm test piloting this until 5th may, and if it is half successfully then I will continue until I make 5k. Its a good mission for me as I live in Scotland and want to visit Australia with he money. I feel I have a edge on football, and will bet on it most weekends, but I dont follow basketball, I research games and figure out what roughly the end score will be, therefor I place a bet, yes I chase until I win my daily amount of money, but I can only spend what I have won. Sorry, il try to post my bets earlier, I'm now on holiday for 2 weeks so I should have more time If you choose to follow me, good luck I hope you win money with me! redbull5

Re: £50 a day challenge, starts 31/3/12 join in and share tips!

Hi everyone, thanks for following, il explain my situation Soon after my 18th birthday I got very drunk and came home and decided to open a betting account, I don't have to say much more but I lost in the region of 4k. Now I'm in a half decent job and can afford too loose a little a month, but I always think what could I have done with that 4-5k. Now I'm on a mission to win it back, £50 a day for 5 weeks =£1750. As I said I'm test piloting this until 5th may, and if it is half successfully then I will continue until I make 5k. Its a good mission for me as I live in Scotland and want to visit Australia with he money. I feel I have a edge on football, and will bet on it most weekends, but I dont follow basketball, I research games and figure out what roughly the end score will be, therefor I place a bet, yes I chase until I win my daily amount of money, but I can only spend what I have won. Sorry, il try to post my bets earlier, I'm now on holiday for 2 weeks so I should have more time If you choose to follow me, good luck I hope you win money with me! redbull5
Now i'm interested to see your football bets mate! lol