** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Staffy is in the famous five staking.

staffy

• Name:Michael Plant
  • Staked: $60
  • Event/Tournament: Listed below
  • Offer: As per Rivrds Stake Offer
  • Date of Event/Tournament: Start Monday 26th March for 14 days

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Michael Plant agree to play the above tournaments and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. I will probably play most games on 888 poker but full details to follow. Thanks very much for the offer. $11 buy in -------$0.00 returned. $1.65 buy in ------ $0.00 returned $1.10 buy in ------ $0.00 returned. $3.60 buy in ------ $0.00 returned. $2.50 buy in ------ $0.00 returned. $8.00 buy in ------ $0.00 returned. $3.50 buy in ------ $6.81 returned. $2.00 buy in ------ $8.58 returned. $3.50 buy in ------ $8.63 returned. $1.65 buy in ------ $0.00 returned. $3.50 buy in ------ $0.00 returned. $5.50 buy in ------ $0.00 returned $1.30 buy in ------ $3.31 returned $12 buy in -------- $0.00 returned

Re: Staffy is in the famous five staking.

OK back on the bike. registered for the $8 turbo $1400 guarenteed on 888
Blinds were 60/120 I have 3400. Dealt AK on Button. Early limper then someone in mid position mi raises to 240. I raise to 1200 and all fold apart from mid raiser. Flop 9AQ. He goes all in I call he shows A9. Sorry Jaase just not happening for me.

Re: Staffy is in the famous five staking.

registered for the $700 guaranteed turbp $1.65 buy in.
Was getting a bit low so with 55 on the button and a caller in mid position I decided to push all in. The mid position caller called me with Q5. Hits his queen.