Ante Post Bets and Discussion- Flat Thread 2012

Let's get this up and running for the flat season. I haven't even had a look at the Lincoln yet and it isn't really my type of race anyway. I was planning on going but it falls on 31/3/12 and I'm down in Plymouth for the footy that day. What do we fancy for the classics this year? Camelot looked the real deal at Doncaster and won with authority and ease. Will Frankel still be unbeaten at the end of the season and will it get the 10f trip if it goes for the Juddmonte, I'd say yes. I'd expect it to go off at odds on every race. Get your ante post bets and discussion in here and see if we can find any outstanding value bets in advance. :ok Frankel-006.jpg

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ante Post Bets and Discussion- Flat Thread 2012 I have already backed 3 ante post. Regal Realm for the 1000 Guineas, who looks crap now, in fact most aren't betting with her now, but at one point her maiden win was amazing beating Gamilati and subsquent Royal Ascot winner Samitar, she then lost out narrowly to Angels Will Fall who went off favourite for the Lowther Stakes, but she has turned out to not be good enough unless she trains on amazingly well! Not even sure she is with Noseda? I have also backed Harbour Watch and Born To Sea for the 2,000. Harbour Watch thank god seems to be back on track for the race after a setback. He looked very nice and his Richmond win was excellent, with a very good time. He easily beat Casper Netscher who went on to win 2 Group 2 races after and not too far off in better company. He could make into a top miler. Born to Sea, the last son of the amazing Urban Sea, couldn't have been more impressive easily winning a Listed contest FTO at the Curragh. He was found lame after his next second but still could be a very good 3 year old. I am really looking forward to seeing what he can do, and hope for Urban Sea he turns out to be top class. For me Camelot is one for the Derby, not the 2000. Betfred said they laid a 100k bet on him today for the Guineas but I am not sure he will line up. I was against him at the price massively for the RP Trophy but he couldn't have been more impressive and the reports from Ballydoyle are all very good. At 3/1 though for the 2000 he is a bit of a silly price imo I have my eye on one in the Lincoln too but not looked in great depth yet.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.