** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Saamk's Martingale $32.00 to ???

saamk

Re: Saamk's Martingale $32.00 to ??? I've been experimenting with a stacking plan that I read in an e-book. It's quite simple and not so aggressive as martingale. B = (P+TL)/odds-1 B- your bet P- profit you wish to make TL- the amount you lost so far So if you wish to win 5 units at odds of 2.2 you have to bet 4.17. You lose this one. The next bet at odds 2.2 will look like: (5+4.17)/2.2-1 > B=7.64. If you win you get back what you lost and make a profit of 5 units. If you lose we move to the 3rd bet. 3rd: (5+4.17+7.64)/2.2-1 = 14 ... lost 4th: (5+4.17+7.64+14)/2.2-1 = 25.67 .. etc with this stacking plan to win 5 units at the same odds in 4 bets you have to risk 52.73 units. with martingale in 4 bets at same odds you risk 15 units to win 2.6 units if you start from 5 units at the 4th bet you have to risk 40, in total 75 units for a profit of 13 units. in 9-10 days my bank went from 50 to 89 units using this. Would have more but everyone tries their luck and lost a few unit on 41 odd bets :lol In my opinion this is a relatively good stacking plan to build your bank and the bigger the bank the more you stake to win :D