BBOTD Wednesday 14th of March

*Megastar - Cheltenham 4:00* Was 2nd to Owen Glendower last time out who just finished 3rd to Hunt Ball in the last race at Cheltenham today, Owen Glendower was 33/1... That makes Megastar of interest here for me at 25/1. Not the most reliable of horses, but he did travel better than usual last time out and a reproduction here may see it sneak a place. *0.5 Points e/w @ 25/1 Hills BOG*

BBOTD - Wed 14th March 2012 Just the two rides today for jockey James Best but i will side with him in the last race of the day at the festival day 2' A winner first time out ''Only start'' on Jan 1st and a very easy winner he was at that, if this 4 yr old gelding has come on any amount he could run a nice race at a very tasty price. Both ground and trip should suit but this is his first time at Cheltenham, connections know he's good and that's why they have put him aside for today, i hope they get a very good day out and hope they can pull off the dream. Cheltenham 5:15 - COOL GEORGE. 1pt win Bet @ 33/1 Bet365. King of the Bumpers ;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.