** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Big Value Bet Oz Open Men's Doubles

There’s a nice value bet on the men’s mixed doubles tomorrow morning (3.45am <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com><st1:country-region w:st=UK time) when Wayne Black and Kevin Ullyet (seeded 4) take on the Bryan twins (seeded two). Black/Ullyet are yet to drop a set en route to the Final and had a slightly easier run than the Bryan’s but still knocked out the number 3 seeds Woodbridge/Bhupati in the quarters whereas the Bryans knocked the number 4 seeds Bjorkman and Miryni out in the semis but had to survive a deciding 3rd set tiebreak in the third round versus the 14th seeds. The pairings met twice in 2004 with B/U winning the first two meetings in two sets (one clay / one hardcourt) and the Bryans winning the next two meetings in 3 sets (clay French Open) and 4 sets (hardcourt Masters the only 5 set Doubles event). The Bryans have a better record on the big day winning 7 from 11 finals whereas the other pairing are only 2 from 6 but the price is still massive (see below)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comP><P style=You can lay the Bryan twins at 1.43 on Betfair (equivalent to backing Black and Ullyet at 3.33) which seems biggiven their excellent head to head records and their good performances to date. I’ll have to say that I haven’t been paying any attention to the doubles in terms of watching events but stats alone this seems an excellent price which I’ve availed of.

Lay Bryans at 1.43 (Betfair)