FLAT RACING SAT 3RD MARCH

working tomorrow so have to post early ......one horse for me tomorrow in the feature race at lingfield 3.45 : NUMERAL 104 mr willis 99 shifting star 97+ numeral has recorded one of the highest ratings i have given on the all weather and i am looking forward to seeing how he runs tomorrow as he has ideal conditions and a cracking draw in stall 3 .no excuses really ...on paper he should win .....we know it doesnt always pan out that way but no prices at present but im looking for about 11/2 e.w if possible ....will update in a short while .....but hopefully 11/2+ will be available somewhere !!:) forecast : 1st numeral 2nd shifting star 3rd mr willis update .....betvictor offering 6/1 (5/1 genrally ) ...thats a good price so 3pts e.w

Re: FLAT RACING SAT 3RD MARCH [TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD] Horse Racing [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Event[/TD] [TD] Wolverhampton 7:40 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD] Mighty Clarets (Each-way) [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD] 1/10 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD] 02/03/2012 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD] Sportingbet @ 15.00 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD] Debut for trainer Barry Leavy after being claimed for £6,000 from Richard Fahey in January. The selection is 3 from 3 at the C&D in Handicaps. He raced twice in January for 2nd of 6 by 3 lengths to Buxfizz then 3rd of 4 by 2 3/4 LTO to Khandaq and Faithful Ruler. He is rated 6lbs lower than this time last year and he was able to be placed 3rd of 8 in a Class 4 Handicap that time. [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.