Jumps racing March 2nd Friday

i think we have a big value price avaioable at Newbury this afternoon from the top trainer of the season Nicky Henderson and one of the best jocks on show Geraghty 3.30 Newbury 2m 6f LARKS LAD is available at 12/1 with some bookies for this event. The thing about Newbury is that i believe it favours stayers. Its a flat track but the home straight is a gruelling test of endurance with 4 fences to jump and a long run in. By the las fence, there are often only a couple in with a chance, so this i fel today will go to a 3miler. Larks Lad has a mark of 122 today and runs consistently off this, it hasnt won since November 09 (last win was a walk over earlier this season). Geraghty gets the leg up today and looking at the others, there are possibly some non stayers on show and some with marks they cant win off. Henderson has two in the race and this one looks the best of them, you dont often get a price of 10/1+ for the combo but today we cant ignore it. Ok the horse does have to improve on some efforts but at Leicster gave weight to Valid Point and i expect they will be closer togther today I have covered ew which is unlike me but at 12/1, happy to do so 0.25pts ew 12/1